Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather will say ''I offered Pac 40mill, he refused, but Cotto accepted the 40mill and that's why I'm fighting him''.

Book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Mayweather will say ''I offered Pac 40mill, he refused, but Cotto accepted the 40mill and that's why I'm fighting him''.

Book it.
      It would be a factual statement.

Comment

• Floyd makes his guaranteed money no matter who he fights. Fighting Cotto at 155 and winning would be historic, but still pathetic in my eyes since I hate catch weight fights.

He is in the position to call the shots. Arum had better agree to Floyd's terms or his career payday will be gone. Like I said before - give Floyd what he wants and get what you want in the rematch - unless you don't think you will win. Regardless of what % Pac gets, it will still be his highest paycheck.

How about we all boycott both Floyd and Pac fights if they don't get this done? Both sides will be to blame. Floyd will fight if he gets the money he wants. Arum will block this fight once again, because if Manny is truthful and says Floyd can have whatever money he wants, it is Arum.
        Last edited by JWHardin; 01-03-2015, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Food for thought...

http://ringobserver.com/articles/mal...sn-t-illogical

Showtime commentator and former world champion Paulie Malignaggi has changed his tune regarding his previous aggressive finger pointing at Manny Pacquiao as a performance enhancing drug using cheat, despite a total lack of any credible, concrete evidence. Yesterday on Twitter, Malignaggi said "Logically, they might all (Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez) be guilty, it's quite possible. Being su****ious of Floyd isn't illogical either."

Malignaggi had previously expressed repeated criticism and accusations against Pacquiao in interviews, for suspected performance enhancing drug use despite the fact that the Filipino Destroyer has never failed a drug test and he won his defamation suit against Floyd Mayweather and his accusations when Mayweather opted to settle the case with a monetary settlement to Pacquiao after Pacquiao's lawyers requested via subpoena, to see the results of three allegedly positive test results by Mayweather himself. Those alleged three positive tests by Mayweather that were withheld by Mayweather, were from his fights against Robert Guerrero, Shane Mosley and Miguel Cotto (according to Maxboxing.com columnist Thomas Hauser).

Despite the softening of his anti-Pacquiao position, Malignaggi still managed to land a jab at the man who has passed every single drug test he's ever taken: "I just think the ringleader of all this (PED su****ion and controversy), so to speak, might have been Pacquiao." Malignaggi also hinted that if Mayweather and Marquez used PEDs it could have been to keep up with Pacquiao. (Way to go Paulie!)

When asked repeatedly if he himself ever used performance enhancing drugs or ******* during his active boxing career, Maliganggi declined to answer or respond to the question.

Comment

• is this true that AK will fight in 2015 against Floyd Mayweather Jr ..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherlock View Post
              is this true that AK will fight in 2015 against Floyd Mayweather Jr ..?

Nope, I heard its Cotto.

Comment

• Why are the odds not reflective of this public opinion poll? It seems gamblers are more well informed than most of you "boxing fans". Somebody put me all in, even odds, PLEASE. I got Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  It would be a factual statement.
                  Slurpy slurpy slurp!

Comment

• Floyd is praying Cotto takes the bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Floyd is praying Cotto takes the bait.
                      Exactly lol!

Morons on here (bumsniffs) see the 40mill to 160mill or whatever split as being equitable so what can you do?

Flommers gonna Flom

Comment

Working...
                      X