This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    "I know they can't fight each other because of promotional rifts, but I love hearing them say ignorant shit about fighting each other even though they themselves are well aware of the promotional rifts. It just warms my heart when the fighters are thinking like 12 year old kids like me, they promote ignoring reality which enables me and the rest of the NSB idiots to believe certain fights can happen in this climate"

did I get it right?
    You are on a roll you think similar :-) i concur

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      It really isn't. When 50 Cent was negotiating the bout there was an offer from Dubai where Floyd was getting $100m, and Pacquiao was getting $100m, 50 Cent confirmed, Floyd left it on the table, called it "$100m down the drain".
      I dont know how much truth there is to this story... lets not believe everything

Comment

• Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
        The comments i read here are just plain ******...

If pac is under BOB, he isnt his own boss, what comes out of his mouth isnt relevant!!! someone did come up that there was a precedent that tyson - holyfield overruled their respective promoters but that is rare.

You should listen to peeps in the kno who say otherwise. B-hop, Bradley etc. they know how important it is on what side you are on.

Some of you guys really pay attention to the trolling of a pacman or even a broner...
        why on earth would Pacquiao or Broner be trollin? Both wanted an immediate rematch against guys who knocked them down/out

Comment

• Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
          why on earth would Pacquiao or Broner be trollin? Both wanted an immediate rematch against guys who knocked them down/out
          Listen there is a coldwar.

Fighters have no power and cant make those fights happen the promoters and networks can. As if a B-level GBP fighter can easily make a fight with the nr. 1 TR cashcow...

or a random B-level TR fighter can just make a fight with the nr. 1 GBP cashcow...

keep dreaming if thats where you put your hope on. FMJ said what he had to say no BS around it. there is a coldwar, make a move so we can fight. i rather have someone saying what it comes down to, to make a fight happen these days. than to hear pac playing a salesman at firsttake, pretending he wants to fight, and he is so brave etc.

all that **** is irrelevant, first and foremost the coldwar situation has to be dealt with before a fight can realistically happen.

Bradley i respect more because he keeps it a 100. Doesnt mention FMJ name for promotion etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
            I dont know how much truth there is to this story... lets not believe everything
            Look it up, it's all there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
              Money is what keeps the fight from happening. Floyd wants the large take of a 60/40 split. Bob wants it 50/50. Floyd will never agree to a 50/50. Bob Arum must give ground and take the 40% but he will not agree to anything less than 50%. It's a waiting game. Bob, pick up that phone and negotiate with Al Haymon. Take the 40% and get this thing done already. Enough waiting. Mayweather is the A side now. Pacquiao lost to Marquez, he is the B side in this matchup.
              Lol Pac sold more on his own.

At this point in time. As they were before. They are pretty much equal in pulling power. Actually more so for Pac.

At present.

pacquiao literally sold the Bradley PPV on his own without any recognisable chief support, Mayweather has had the luxury of Garcia, Matthysse, Khan and Broner over at show time, which is a great strategy, hand it to GBP for putting on good shows but with TR the yare literally just selling Pacquiao on his own and he still does almost a million. That's impressive. And he is arguably the biggest name in the sport.

So consider there marketability. They both need a famous dance partner to sell over 1million ppv buys.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                That's post Canelo.

All Floyd fights from then on will and have had disappointing numbers.
                And Pacquaio's had amazing numbers for his last two fights?

Comment

• Ummm me good congressman eeuumm me scared fight mayweatherrrr..thanks you mr arum ummm and thank forr taking most of my moneyy emmm please make rematch ummm with rios emmm he very tough fighter emmm fans want tough fight emmm I love bob arum emmmm

Moony pookyiao

Comment

• Biggest b1tch in boxing history and officially biggest flop prank slave moony pookiquaiao

Comment

• No Kevin, the death is when the time comes they agree to fight. Floyd will bring out is last card on the day of the fight.

And say,

I ain't fighting you with those punchers gloves.

That killed the fight Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                      X