X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    personally i think that fight is next...easy money and an easy title
    Very possible.

I still think's it's Khan to be honest but I think after Maidana's performance he might swoop in and take it.

I think Khan was all but signed until that fight.

I think Maidana just makes too much sense as opposed to Khan which makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Wait, is Larry trying to bid for a pass for Floyd fighting Khan?? Really??

Comment

personally i think that fight is next...easy money and an easy title
        and this makes you happy as a fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Of course it does. Give Floyd a legitimate opponent who he'll easily beat and that'll make his fans happy and they'd have something to debate with. I still can't believe Larry was seeking passes for a Khan fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Of course it does. Give Floyd a legitimate opponent who he'll easily beat and that'll make his fans happy and they'd have something to debate with. I still can't believe Larry was seeking passes for a Khan fight though.
            Well, Larry probably thinks Floyd vs Anyone is easy money (Not speaking for you Larry just assuming) so as a fan of his yeah it probably makes him happy.

I've thought pretty much everyone Mayweather has fought would be easy other than Corrales and Hernandez but there's been lots of fights in there from 01-present that I've wanted to see.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Very possible.

I still think's it's Khan to be honest but I think after Maidana's performance he might swoop in and take it.

I think Khan was all but signed until that fight.

I think Maidana just makes too much sense as opposed to Khan which makes absolutely no sense.
              agree
              Wait, is Larry trying to bid for a pass for Floyd fighting Khan?? Really??
              why not??
              Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              yep
              dude you said floyd whould duck canelo....then after the fight gave floyd 0 credit at all

Comment

I could

The highest paid athlete in the world needs a payday doe

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Millions. Showtime lost millions on it.

And he fought Canelo at a CW. What happened to we don't fight guys at catch weights? He fought at 154 twice before but for Canelo? Nope can't do it.

I swear Floyd does this **** to himself.

he's funny doe.

Comment

agree

why not??

yep

dude you said floyd whould duck canelo....then after the fight gave floyd 0 credit at all
                    You said Floyd fights guys at their best weights and doesn't need catchweights.

Saul is still undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post
                      You said Floyd fights guys at their best weights and doesn't need catchweights.

Saul is still undefeated.
                      id agree if Saul didnt win his title againt matthew hatton at a catchweight...and missed the damn catchweight

Comment

Working...
                      X