Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww are the simps mad I ruined their circle jerk again?

Hurrrrr I like what it says so it must be true

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Awww are the simps mad I ruined their circle jerk again?

Hurrrrr I like what it says so it must be true
      This right here is a mindless one lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
            Looks like floyd is begging Manny for a payday.
            If reads like it's sarcasm, but it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Haha that photo is too ****in funny hahah

Comment

• Comment

• Wow Malignaggi flipped it, his still holding a deep and bitter grudge against Pacquiao for disrespecting him when he was fighting Hatton. His career went downhill from then on.

Comment

• Originally posted by lamadoo View Post
                    Wow Malignaggi flipped it, his still holding a deep and bitter grudge against Pacquiao for disrespecting him when he was fighting Hatton. His career went downhill from then on.
                    What did manny say to him

Comment

• A Fight on this Level Will Never Be Real

What a fake fight this is going to be the first time around. When both promotional en****** saw the potential in this fight 5 years ago, they realized that the most money would be made by fighting other opponents while building up their respective promotional outfits.

Then last Christmas they decided to finally pull the trigger when Pac flew to Floyd's gym in Vegas due to his tax troubles. It's why Floyd made the Maidana fight look difficult: to secure another fight for 2014, and make it look like he "all of a sudden" has trouble with aggressive fighters. **** outta here. Then you have Pacquiao fight this bum they tried to claim was a "boxer", but lives in his parents basement just to make it look like Pacquiao murders dudes who box on the outside. Only pac fans fall for these blatantly obvious marketing schemes.

Just fast forward to the Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch already where Floyd KO's Pacquiao in round 5 or 6. **** outta here.

Comment

Working...
                      X