No announcement yet.

Are Broner haters predjuice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Broner haters predjuice?

Seems like they got a lotta irashional hate for AB, someone explayn this. AB only 24 he went against the biggest puncher in boxing an he gets nothin but hate, fought to the end like a warrior an still no respect.

Is this a joke? Boxing's been integrated since the early 1900s. It's a little late to have any prejudice.

Comment

I think they just have a little crush on him lol

Comment

yo shaniqua when i google "predjuice" pictures of pedialyte comes up lmao smh

Comment

Some im sure are, but most reasonable boxing fans had fair criticism for broner, even before the maidana loss

Comment

"Irashional"

Comment

Have you ever seen Adrien Broner's antics?

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
              Seems like they got a lotta irashional hate for AB, someone explayn this. AB only 24 he went against the biggest puncher in boxing an he gets nothin but hate, fought to the end like a warrior an still no respect.
              Why must everything be prejudice? Let me ask you, have you ever listened to Adrien Broner, watched his home videos, seen his out right disrespect? How do you flush $20 bills down the toilet when people are starving all over the world? Make disgusting public videos in strip clubs for all the children that look up to Broner to see? There are many reasons why people don't respect Adrien Broner and I really believe that skin color has nothing to do with it!

Comment

Everyone that posted in this thread is responding to a 15 year old white kid that lives in his mom's basement.

Hi, Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  I think they just have a little crush on him lol
                  dope sig my man lol

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
                  Shaniqua girl, these mf'ers dun kno shii-t abot boxing. berto,bigbro, and booty dew broner got dat philly shell roll an dey swag on. nun of these face first brawlers gon be beatin dem anytime soon. dat boy bronner still be 1 of de best

Comment

Originally posted by Bxingirl View Post
                    Why must everything be prejudice? Let me ask you, have you ever listened to Adrien Broner, watched his home videos, seen his out right disrespect? How do you flush $20 bills down the toilet when people are starving all over the world? Make disgusting public videos in strip clubs for all the children that look up to Broner to see? There are many reasons why people don't respect Adrien Broner and I really believe that skin color has nothing to do with it!
                    smh u wuld neva understand what its like.

Comment

Working...
                    X