Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell has Lucas Matthysse accomplished in the sport of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell has Lucas Matthysse accomplished in the sport of boxing?

This guy has done absolutely nothing significant in the sport. Look at his very weak resume. Who has he beat? Future HOF fighters Lamont PEDersen, Soto, Ajose, and Dallas Jr. Who could forget his almost victories against the ATG's Alexander and Judah? Seriously, I'm not the least bit impressed. Garcia sonned him put him on his but and broke his face. He's a solid/good fighter with power and that's it. Dude is the epitome of a hype job. Wake me up if/when Lucas does something noteworthy in the sport of boxing.

Good thread OP, Berto has achieved more than that clown.

Broner would beat the hypejobs ass. He should face him for his comeback fight and whoop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
      Good thread OP, Berto has achieved more than that clown.

Broner would beat the hypejobs ass. He should face him for his comeback fight and whoop him.
      Just like Broner said he'd beat Maidana to death

Comment

Where did this come from? I guess you needed to dig for some Argentine fighter to hate on after what Maidana did to Broner.

Matthysse pushed Garcia to the limit, and some factors allowed him to escape. Good for him.

Comment

Peterson was the IBF champion and real #1 welterweight contender at the time. That's a very good win for Matthysse. Just cause it was easy work doesn't make Peterson a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            This guy has done absolutely nothing significant in the sport. Look at his very weak resume. Who has he beat? Future HOF fighters Lamont PEDersen, Soto, Ajose, and Dallas Jr. Who could forget his almost victories against the ATG's Alexander and Judah? Seriously, I'm not the least bit impressed. Garcia sonned him put him on his but and broke his face. He's a solid/good fighter with power and that's it. Dude is the epitome of a hype job. Wake me up if/when Lucas does something noteworthy in the sport of boxing.
            He beat Zab n definatly beat Alexander. And Danny didn't son him. Chino soned Broner, Danny just beat Lucas. His knockdown was a bit cheap IMO. And I'm a huge DSG fan just in case u think I'm one of Lucas' former nuthuggers. I say former cuz they abandoned him after Garcia beat him.
            Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 12-17-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
              Where did this come from? I guess you needed to dig for some Argentine fighter to hate on after what Maidana did to Broner.

Matthysse pushed Garcia to the limit, and some factors allowed him to escape. Good for him.
              that's exactly what this is...

sad........

Comment

Despite those facts, I'd say he can beat a majority of the 140 pounders and even earn himself a belt if he wanted to.

His fundamental skills are underrated, he can catch punches with his gloves better than Adrien Broner.

Comment

Hes a great contender that's always exciting to watch how can anyone hate on the guy . A great idea would be for broner to fight him in a come back 140 run

Comment

Matthysse is a beast.

He proved that in the Peterson fight. Look how many good fighters Peterson has fought, no one's done that to me. Got to mean something.

He clearly but Alexander aswell.

I do agree though that he didn't impressive me in the Judah fight although I thought he edged it.

That said, he's definitely a good fighter. I'd pick him to beat most of 140. Infact, everyone except Danny Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X