No announcement yet.

Who does Broner remind you more of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    There's always these Floyd comparisons but the real comparisons should be Alexander and Berto.

Alexander: Him and his team thought they were better than what they actually were. Was given a few gift decisions. Quit vs Bradley. Fought the weakest title holder for the WW title. Was embarrassed by Porter.
    Broner: Same as above. Him and his team thought they were better than they actually were. Was gifted 2 decisions vs Quintero and Ponce. Was looking for a way to quit vs Maidana after a headbutt. Got an undeserved title shot at WW. Was embarrassed by Maidana.

Berto: Was hyped up to no limits. Was fast and athletically gifted. Crap stamina and glass chin.
    Broner: Same as above. Was hyped up to limits thanks to HBO and Haymon. Has fast hands and athletically gifted. Punch output sucks and has a glass chin as we all expected.

The biggest thing between both guys that we shouldn't forget tho, is the Philly shell! These two got the worst Philly shells I've seen in my life.
    i see where you are going but I gota say neither..

Berto been in some good scraps and had power at WW. Dropped Ortiz and one punched Freddie.

Alexander actually beat Matthyse AND Maidana. Say what you want but the man has W's over some folks. Also won his belt against one of the hardest punchers P4P.

Broner was a hypejob bro. No one like it. Not even Berto on his worst day. I cant remember a guy talking that much **** and losing besides Hamed against Barrera or Uzi Ahmed

One thing I will give him, at least he fought a tough matchup earlier than Berto. Andre fed off stiffs for HBO money for too long.

Comment

In all honesty, he reminds me more of Larry aka Money Team aka all talk but wont pay his bets. A true hoe!!

Comment

Adrien Broner's true record should read 25-3, and a 2 (not 3) time world champion. He has fought twice at 147 and lost both. There is a growing list of fighters who would give him trouble. He was most definately exposed. Why not put him up against Andre Berto? A clash of the frauds! To be honest, Broner is young and still has time to develop if he puts himself into it fully. Berto is laughable, to consider he really believed he was Mayweather when he has never had the skill and never will. Broner has a lot more talent and potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
          Broner reminds me of Roy Jones Jr, he just needs to polish his craft and stay dedicated
          LMAO.. you serious or just trolling

broner being like roy is like saying quillen is like hagler

Comment

All i know is the longest living hype job in Boxing is Floyd Mayweather. Thats why he refuses to give Us the fights fans want to see by fighting the best fighters in their prime or in their respected divisions! he also knows that most boxing experts and fans knows this and as soon as he looses he will lose his marketability and nobody will care about him. Hes a coward in the purest form.

Comment

he doesnt move at all, he's worst than Khan...WTF....how did so many people hype this guy up. Even the boys at Bad Left Hook all had him beating Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                All i know is the longest living hype job in Boxing is Floyd Mayweather. Thats why he refuses to give Us the fights fans want to see by fighting the best fighters in their prime or in their respected divisions! he also knows that most boxing experts and fans knows this and as soon as he looses he will lose his marketability and nobody will care about him. Hes a coward in the purest form.
                Yeah yeah, yawn, heard it all before. If you say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
                  Broner reminds me of Roy Jones Jr, he just needs to polish his craft and stay dedicated
                  LOL!!! classic

Comment

Good point about Berto and Broner being flat footed. I forgot about that one.

There's no doubt Alexander beat Maidana but Matthysse and Kotelnik? That's laughable.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
                      In all honesty, he reminds me more of Larry aka Money Team aka all talk but wont pay his bets. A true hoe!!
                      I'm also waiting on points but you gotta be reasonable. These guys are hurt right now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X