No announcement yet.

Ariza responds to napkin controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    He also claims they were tested by USADA. Never heard about this before the fight.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...uth-of-maidana
    He may be correct about USADA testing them. I first heard of it here, Broner was saying he don't care about Ariza because Maidana going to be tested...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I have worked many corners as a trainer. I can tell you that I use a towel to blow my fighters nose, not gauze but it's not unheard of.

I also don't think Ariza is that stupid to do something like that on camera. He turned to block the camera, or so that's the accusation but you have no clue what the camera is focusing in on.

I think it's nothing to be honest and the fact Broners fans are even bringing this up, shows how salty they are over it.
      maybe he wanted to blow his nose for mucous... like i said earlier this morning, its gauze. who the fck bring napkins working the corner? people here are stupid.

im agreeing with you btw

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Let's say Ariza gave him a banned substance in the 11th round, don't you think it stays in the blood or urine enough for USADA to catch it after the fight? I'm no chemist, but I think it would.
        the ****? when did I say Ariza gave him a banned substance? I'm just making a general statement, having taken one test after a fight is not to be considered having been a part of random testing (if it was only one test as it seems to read here). That's all.

Comment

Can people please stop trying to spin this? AB got his ass handed to him so just deal with it and move on. NO ONE CHEATED except for Broner when he sucker punched Maidana after the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
            the ****? when did I say Ariza gave him a banned substance? I'm just making a general statement, having taken one test after a fight is not to be considered having been a part of random testing (if it was only one test as it seems to read here). That's all.
            It makes zero sense to even mention that there was only one USADA test after the fight in this thread. Nobody promoting this fight is trying to sell the USADA test as if they did a whole random testing program for the fight.

Comment

I actually thought chino pushed ariza away after he tried to put the napkin to his nose the third time. Again it's hard to see but it looks like maidana is taking a deep breath. When u blow your nose you blow out. All of this is speculation though

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                It makes zero sense to even mention that there was only one USADA test after the fight in this thread. Nobody promoting this fight is trying to sell the USADA test as if they did a whole random testing program for the fight.
                ...the **** you all upset about? I just think it was unnecessary to hire USADA for one test...it's not something I planned to talk about endlessly with you. It makes all the sense in the world mofo. I read it, I responded, I didn't ask you to ride my d1ck every step of the way. hop off, hoe.

Comment

Working...
                X