No announcement yet.

Broner be like.... [official AB meme/gif thread!]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AVDB View Post
    Showtime is re-airing the Mayweather Canelo event and seeing Broner with his dumba$$ sunglasses, bow tie and grill in the audience is hilarious
    Just finished watching that Matthysse and Garcia fight and yeah once I saw Broner first thing I thought of was this thread

Comment

• Comment

• God hates fa... Adrien Broner.

Comment

• why will it show the bb link and not the actual meme or gif when i try to post it here?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            why will it show the bb link and not the actual meme or gif when i try to post it here?
            You clicked on insert image image and pasted the direct image link for sure?

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
            Broner turning more people into believers than Ken Ham

Comment

• Comment

• Would be funny if there was a meme of him voting online for big bro to take care of maidana for him.

Comment

• Lmao. Yes it would

How do people make those ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
                    Would be funny if there was a meme of him voting online for big bro to take care of maidana for him.
                    I'm on an iPad without Photoshop so this is the best I could do. I put khan in because I think he wants the rematch

Comment

• Haha mconstantine who's a broner fan, made a 3 month Avatar bet with me and it looks like I'm gonna win it so i gotta choose a meme from this thread hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X