No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Conte on Rios’ Test: Alex Ariza Should Be Fired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Details about testing procedures is confidential information. And it's confidential because its more difficult for cheaters to beat tests that way. But if cheaters know exactly what you do, because all your procedures are transparent, you make things easier for them to cheat.

The greatest issue though is that the information indirectly proves that Conte is indeed the man behind VADA, or at the least a powerful force within that organization. No one knew that detailed information about VADA until Conte opened his mouth. He does this regularly these days.
    I don't dispute Conte voluntarily going public on a lot of things. You make think he's a "bigmouth", which is fine and your opinion. But he's an expert cheater. So the more he exposes cheating methods and other cheaters, it puts them on their toes and forces them to think of new ways to cheat or just give up and abide by the rules. I applaud that. But he should also know when to keep quiet.

As for him being "the boss" at VADA, I have confidence when it comes to Margaret Goodman. Whereas, I don't have much towards Travis Tygart of USADA. New people that come into an industry like this aren't looking to make friends. They just want to do their jobs better than the so-called established organizations. And with all these failed drug tests, it seems like they're succeeding.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      well, yea...he deserves to be fired...what kind of S & C coach doesn't know what is on the banned list?
      Its not that he didnt know, its that Rios went and drunk something on his own. Ariza seemed like he had no clue, and Conte is doing all of this talking but this situation is identical to Berto's when Conte was working for him. Pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Who gives a phuck it was just a diuretic it's not like he was on A-side Meth or HGH
        isn't it a form of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Never would have happened if Pacquiao hadn't weight drained Rios.
          he came up in weight lol

Comment

CONTE knows what is talking about.

Comment

Wowwwwww !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                this drug used to be in jack3d and lots of pwo's and was made illegal and removed from products a year or 2 ago.
                Yea I heard that also. It was in jack3d

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Yea I heard that also. It was in jack3d
                  Jack3d was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Jack3d was awesome.
                    It got banned for real?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      It got banned for real?
                      The old formula ya, it had some ingredient I can't spell or pronounce which apparently was causing serious adverse reactions in people. I think one guy even died. The product was re-released with new ingredients but its not the same. The old one would give you a spazzing out feeling, the new ones good but not the same. Who knows maybe its just psychological because I know it's different ingredients. I usually just stick with tribulis and l arginine pills nowadays, those supplements are full of ****ed up ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X