Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Conte on Rios’ Test: Alex Ariza Should Be Fired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be Careful Conte this guy Ariza likes to kick and beat on old men.

Ariza is a straight up dumb ass, he probably gave Rios the DMAA but I doubt it was Teri Tom, it was probably through MEMO's advice.

Ariza used to bash Memo than became buddies with him, thinking Memo would help him and than probably told Ariza give him DMAA they dont test for stims like that and its in China

Its why Memo is acting like he never was friends with Ariza and giving him the cold shoulder, Memo used to cosign every tweet that Ariza sent out now he is hushed up and silent on his friendship with Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Never would have happened if Pacquiao hadn't weight drained Rios.

drained him by asking him to move up to WW...everyone knows there shoulda been a catchweight of 152 so Brandon would be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
        To me, Victor Conte comes off as a weirdo. He's always worried about what Ariza and Memo are doing. Dude needs to get a life.
        Have you seen how this fucking transgender fucker looks he couldent get a life if he tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
          To me, Victor Conte comes off as a weirdo. He's always worried about what Ariza and Memo are doing. Dude needs to get a life.
          Maybe it's a former cheat smelling other cheats from a mile away and trying to expose them. Can't sh&t a sh$tter.

Comment

Ariza has got some explaining to do....spit, spit, spit, it out Ariza.

Comment

arent both Conte and Ariza the biggest PED suppliers in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
                I disagree. The more transparency the better. I don't think Conte gave away any secrets. He's right though...someone in Rios' camp f**ked up and should be held accountable.
                Details about testing procedures is confidential information. And it's confidential because its more difficult for cheaters to beat tests that way. But if cheaters know exactly what you do, because all your procedures are transparent, you make things easier for them to cheat.

The greatest issue though is that the information indirectly proves that Conte is indeed the man behind VADA, or at the least a powerful force within that organization. No one knew that detailed information about VADA until Conte opened his mouth. He does this regularly these days.

Comment

Who gives a phuck it was just a diuretic it's not like he was on A-side Meth or HGH

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Ariza has got some explaining to do....spit, spit, spit, it out Ariza.
                    No the guy who supplies TMT Boxers

Comment

this drug used to be in jack3d and lots of pwo's and was made illegal and removed from products a year or 2 ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X