Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

while we are on the subject of failed drugs tests Floyd Mayweather has failed thrice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at trying to stir up old rumors

Comment

The thread starter is trying to direct attention away from Rios,Ariza and the fact that Pac-juice worked with Ariza-whose fighter rios tested positive for a banned substance.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw106 View Post
        a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the f!ghts).

In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto f!ghts.

The documents were not produced. There was a delay in the proceedings while Floyd spent nine weeks in the Clark County Detention Center after pleading guilty to charges of domestic violence and hara##ment. Upon his release from jail on August 2nd, settlement talks heated up.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          The thread starter is trying to direct attention away from Rios,Ariza and the fact that Pac-juice worked with Ariza-whose fighter rios tested positive for a banned substance.
          right..believe what you want

Comment

right..believe what you want
            why do people like you even exist?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
              why do people like you even exist?
              same reason that you exist the con.. broke

Comment

same reason that you exist the con.. broke
                Yeah but I'm not writing pointless threads with no evidence to back up extraordinary claims

Comment

So why do fl0 m os say Pac is a steroid cheat?

Where's the proof? Why didn't USADA release the documents that were subpoenad by the court reguarding Floyd's failed 3 A samples?

Pacquiaos attorneys heard the rumor, got the subpoena, and the information was never released? So is there something USADA and Floyd are hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                    Yeah but I'm not writing pointless threads with no evidence to back up extraordinary claims
                    jackass i just copied it from an online article nothing to do with me

Comment

I believe mayweather is using but i don't blame him for it. Look at the pfp list. Whats the avg age of the pfp fighters on that list? Whats the age of the hw champs? I could see if one rare fighter came along and did this but idk its just seems to much. I feel boxing needs to ether let boxers take whatever they want or nothing. This its illegal if you take this but if you mix these together to achive the same results its ok i don't get it. Are they protecting boxers from other boxers (natural) or themself (take what you want, its your body) is how i would view it.

Comment

Working...
                      X