No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Danny Garcia @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
    The owner of this thread is a Pacman hater. I think you're one of a Marqpeds or Floydiot fan. am i right?

Pacman will whoop Garcia's as*!
    Easy work for Pacman.

settle down you ignorant ptard.

You dont know who you are talking to.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
      The owner of this thread is a Pacman hater. I think you're one of a Marqpeds or Floydiot fan. am i right?

Pacman will whoop Garcia's as*!
      Easy work for Pacman.
      Nah, he's a good poster. I've seen him routinely expose the Flowmosexual crowd.

Comment

I still pick Manny Pacquiao. We haven't seen Danny Garcia fight in the 147s weight division.

Comment

Almighty Swift by destruction.

"And so, the miracles of Swift were rejected by the wicked. They wished death and famine upon prophet Angel and his fellowship. They believed that one from the idols they unrighteously worshipped could withstand His wrath. Hast thou not witnessed the devastation Swift brought upon idols of the past? Hast thou mutha****as not taken heed of prophet Angel's revelations?"

- Philadelphians 2:15

Smh @ non-believers in the poll

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Haha that might just give PAC extra motivation to ko Garcia. It would be an interesting fight but I'll take danny

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              Tax Cheater

small weiner

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

"And so, the miracles of Swift were rejected by the wicked. They wished death and famine upon prophet Angel and his fellowship. They believed that one from the idols they unrighteously worshipped could withstand His wrath. Hast thou not witnessed the devastation Swift brought upon idols of the past? Hast thou mutha****as not taken heed of prophet Angel's revelations?"

nice.

Comment

Garcia runs Pacman into 1 of those big counter left hooks and returns him to la la land.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

OMFG, this is an all time great post if I've ever seen one!!!

Comment

LMAO at the sheer fact that people actually picked Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X