Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Thompson vs. Odlanier Solis RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good for tony! that was a close fight. 115-113 either way or a draw is the right score.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's like a really, really bad version of Robinson/LaMotta, but without the first win by Thompson over Wlad.
      I cannot believe the comparison you have just made

Comment

• I can't believe Thompson got the nod......there is some justice out there in the world...good for Tony, he is one of the most humble under appreciated HW's out there.

Comment

• Solis is complete garbage - what a waste of talent. Congrats Tony - I've always liked him.

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST MISSED!???? how did the tiger WON!?

Comment

• The kid Galad fight is starting now

Comment

• The Tiger reminded me of a prime Pernell tonight just without the speed or any athletic gifts and not in shape either.

No but I'm very happy for him I like the guy a lot.

He's really come on in recent years.

Wlad knocked him out in the rematch and everyone thought he was done, then then goes on to stop Price twice, have a good showing in a losing effort to Pulev and a win over Solis. All in their hometowns.

All hail The Tiger.

But let's hope he doesn't rematch Wlad. He should just fight all the up coming guys.

Wilder, Fury, Arreola, Chisora, all of those guys he should fight.

He'd a solid test for anyone of the contenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  The Tiger reminded me of a prime Pernell tonight just without the speed or any athletic gifts and not in shape either.

No but I'm very happy for him I like the guy a lot.

He's really come on in recent years.

Wlad knocked him out in the rematch and everyone thought he was done, then then goes on to stop Price twice, have a good showing in a losing effort to Pulev and a win over Solis. All in their hometowns.

All hail The Tiger.

But let's hope he doesn't rematch Wlad. He should just fight all the up coming guys.

Wilder, Fury, Arreola, Chisora, all of those guys he should fight.

He'd a solid test for anyone of the contenders.
                  I can guarantee you that Price doesn't want to see him in the ring again, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I can guarantee you that Price doesn't want to see him in the ring again, lol
                    Oh yeah, that ship's sailed.

Getting stopped in a round by a single "Tiger Claw" right hook and comprehensively beat down and stopped in 6, both in your hometown.

That's as clear as it can get really isn't it.

I'd like to see Fury-Thompson.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      The kid Galad fight is starting now
                      Fury family sitting ringside.

Comment

Working...
                      X