Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner/Mayweather clone theory: Kindly stop the racism - Read and learn something.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    When he beat Canelo, who most of you said he was ducking, who most of you said would KO him, Canelo was the Champion, There is a reason they set a record, alot of people thought he had a chance or was gonna lose. But he showed how much better he is than his haters failed to believe. Before his fights, its oh hes gonna lose after he puts them in their place its excuse after excuse and downplaying his victories.
    before Broner Fought Demarco, Demarco was the #1 Ring lightweight in the world, Broner Beat him Down and then it got downplayed. It always happens to certain fighters EVERY FIGHTER FLOYD FOUGHT SINCE HIS COMEBACK WAS A CHAMPION and look how its been and being downplayed. Pac couldve said yes to a drug test, but he said no and all of a sudden its floyds fault and he's ducking....Floyd personally called pac and offered to wire him the money and Pac said No, and thats turned into Floyd ducking? 2nd negotiations Arum turned it down to build a stadium and somehow its Floyd that was ducking....Do you not see the irrational thought process? so it has to be SOMETHING that has people acting this way.....hmmm what can it be... It cant be that he's a coward cause Pac and his team is the One that turned it down EACH TIME. So what can it be?

You're calling out a minority...a very small one. Very very very few people thought that canelo would beat floyd. more people had hope in guerrero, when mayweather was fresh off a long layoff and looked somewhat "hittable" at 154 against cotto a year prior.

Comment

When he beat Canelo, who most of you said he was ducking, who most of you said would KO him, Canelo was the Champion, There is a reason they set a record, alot of people thought he had a chance or was gonna lose. But he showed how much better he is than his haters failed to believe. Before his fights, its oh hes gonna lose after he puts them in their place its excuse after excuse and downplaying his victories.
      before Broner Fought Demarco, Demarco was the #1 Ring lightweight in the world, Broner Beat him Down and then it got downplayed. It always happens to certain fighters EVERY FIGHTER FLOYD FOUGHT SINCE HIS COMEBACK WAS A CHAMPION and look how its been and being downplayed. Pac couldve said yes to a drug test, but he said no and all of a sudden its floyds fault and he's ducking....Floyd personally called pac and offered to wire him the money and Pac said No, and thats turned into Floyd ducking? 2nd negotiations Arum turned it down to build a stadium and somehow its Floyd that was ducking....Do you not see the irrational thought process? so it has to be SOMETHING that has people acting this way.....hmmm what can it be... It cant be that he's a coward cause Pac and his team are the Ones that turned it down EACH TIME ITS A FACT. So what can it be? THE FACTS SAY PAC/ARUM TURNED IT DOWN EVERYTIME yet you claim floyd is the one ducking. ITS COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL

I thought Floyd doesn't fight at catch weights doe? Isn't Canelo undefeated by Floyd standards. He said Cotto was dehydrated and not the best Cotto when Pacquiao fought him, so he said Cotto was undefeated. Floyd said Cotto was undefeated then he goes and fights Canelo at a CW. Canelo is undefeated then right? According to Floyd logic

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        That would work were it not for a fact that the black american posters here are by far the worst transgressors when it comes to racism. No racism should be justified or allowed, no matter who is dishing it out. Its ******ed and thankfully the moderators here are much better at weeding it out these days, thinly veiled or blatant.
        GTFOH you clown,if a black on this board say a "racist comment",its usually as a retaliation to the racist comments on this board made towards blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          only some mayweather fans will jump onto broner once floyd retires.... you're right broner and floyd are completely different fighters. someone said

Floyd is a defensive fighter with a great offense

Broner is a offensive fighter with a great defense

i think that's true... although broner will not go undefeated lol. he will lose, but will provide a lot more excitement than floyd atm. some people have also said the line "broner is a banger masquerading as a boxer" which is also a nice way of summing it up
          Like how Pac fans jumped on the Prov/Matthysse Bandwagon after Pac took a nap?
          And I agree Broner will not go undefeated and even if it turns into 45-1 these guys will say he's been exposed and was overhyped even though these same people claim to like every other boxer that has his aggressive style and high KO%. But I get the fact that his style of self promotion makes him alot of money and makes him famous. Too bad people dont get that its all about self promotion. ALI did it and it worked so alot of boxers have adopted the braggard persona because it worked. If he was humble he wouldnt be getting this much attention and making this much money. So I cant blame him.(see Andre Ward)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I thought Floyd doesn't fight at catch weights doe? Isn't Canelo undefeated by Floyd standards. He said Cotto was dehydrated and not the best Cotto when Pacquiao fought him, so he said Cotto was undefeated. Floyd said Cotto was undefeated then he goes and fights Canelo at a CW. Canelo is undefeated then right? According to Floyd logic
            First and foremost this has nothing to do with what im responding to or what I said in my statement, but I'll play your game. Its a MATTER OF FACT that CANELO ASKED FOR THE WEIGHT in order to get the fight. FLOYD DIDNT ASK HIM TO DO IT, HE OFFERED IT. MORE IMPORTANT DO YOU THINK THOSE 2LBS WOULDVE MATTERED?

Comment

Like how Pac fans jumped on the Prov/Matthysse Bandwagon after Pac took a nap?
              And I agree Broner will not go undefeated and even if it turns into 45-1 these guys will say he's been exposed and was overhyped even though these same people claim to like every other boxer that has his aggressive style and high KO%. But I get the fact that his style of self promotion makes him alot of money and makes him famous. Too bad people dont get that its all about self promotion. ALI did it and it worked so alot of boxers have adopted the braggard persona because it worked. If he was humble he wouldnt be getting this much attention and making this much money. So I cant blame him.(see Andre Ward)
              Manny fought Chatchai Sasakul who was 33-1 when Manny fought him. Manny was just 19 years old. Sasakul was the deal. So good in fact he gave Yuri Arbachakov his only career loss. Some consider Arbachakov the BEST flyweight of the 90’s. The fight between Manny and Sasakul is on youtube. You can see Manny was over his head, he was just a gun and he persevered and scored a dramatic come from behind ko.

In his next title try he fought he fought Lehlo Ledwaba. Dude was a monster and considered to be the best fighter at 122. Manny was like a 6 to 1 underdog. He destroyed him. Manny was just 22 when he did that.

Then in his next title try he fights the 3rd best p4p fighter in the world in Marco Antonio Barerra and he beats him to a pulp

Now go away Broner fans
              Nobody is racist here. Broner is unproven and overhyped. When he beats Marcos, I will be sold on Broner. Until then. NOPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
                For the length of the article and how soon some of these replies came I highly doubt you fully read the article and all the points in it. But thanks for your opinions. I'll be waiting for the real comments from those with more to spew than just hate.
                Here's the thing Trudoe, Broner trains in Floyd's gym, Floyd gives him pointers, he acts like Floyd. He tries to fight like Floyd. He even stated on "All Access" (I paraphrase), "What me and Floyd got, you can't teach that ****". He also acts brash and ignorant in a similar way that Floyd did in the not-to-distant past. He plays the role of the villain like Floyd did. Granted, he puts his own more disgusting spin on it, but it's in the same vein as Mayweather. Saying that Broner is a Mayweather wannabe is not racist from my perspective, as I am African American. It is a fact. He comes across like an a-hole, so I don't particularly like him. He thinks he is the **** before he's even been in a for real tough fight. Broner is on Mayweather's jock, and everyone sees it. The one thing about all this is, Broner isn't nearly as good as Mayweather, and may never be. On Saturday night, we will all see for ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Ok so what other fighter besides Broner is getting as much hype?
                  All fighters with a fanbase greater than ten people get overhyped.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  And if I'm not sold on Broner I'm racist?
                  You know, there's nothing more pathetic than an ostensibly grown man playing dumb like a petulant six year old.

Did you not ask >>>>>
                  Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  So if someone doesn't like a black fighter they are racist?
                  ?

Did I not give you and answer with >>>>>

Originally posted by Poet682006 View Post
                  Spend 99.9% of your posts ripping black American fighters in general like junior dong does then yes you're racist with nothing golden about it. And the same would be true for someone who spends 99.9% of his posts ripping Mexican fighters.

If all you can do is rip on fighters of a particular ethnic group and/or nationality, or conversely big up fighters of a particular ethnic group and or/nationality, or any combination of those two then yes you're racist.

Bottom line is you shouldn't care where a fighter comes from or what his ethnics are.
                  ?

What is it about my answer are you failing to comprehend? Don't ignore my answer and try to steer it to another question. Either address my answer or don't respond at all.

Get it?

Comment

• Let's not play dumb, it's clear to see that Broner is trying his hardest to imitate Mayweather.

Both inside, and outside the ring.

Comment

Broner has 22kos in 27 fights he is a come forward KO artist, Are you saying Floyd is a KO artist? STFU. He's black and the one thing alot of white people hate in the US hates is a successful black boxer. Just check history, Brits love Brit fighters, Mexicans love Mexican fighters, Americans love anyone they think can beat a champion black fighter. Look at the hate that the best fighter on the planet gets, white america was rooting for RICKY HATTON over their own, there are some that will root for a tax cheating, adultering, liquor peddling, gambling, prostitute loving pinoy before they root for their own if he happens to be black. its just the truth of the matter. We put lipstick on it by electing a black Pres. but look at how they treat him and talk about him, and notice how former confederate states all voted against him.
                      look how there are actually people that go against Ward and he's humble he doesnt get into trouble he is religious and won a gold medal for the US, yet they will get behind Froch. So if you grew up here you just expect it , but dont let these white americans fool you.

Comment

Working...
                      X