Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather does fight Khan who would you root for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Khan is the opponent unless he gets injured in training camp. I want Mayweather to win because I like things to make sense and Khan beating Mayweather would make no sense at all. Khan the #1 pfp fighter in the world???? I don't think so. Also as much as Khan brags now if he beat Mayweather the guy would become 10 times more annoying and his fans would ruin boxing scene.
    they'd only ruin it for a few months though as he would prob get knocked out in his next fight and be the new Buster douglas.

Comment

Khan will win.. I will bet my life on it

any takers?

Comment

Khan talks too much ****... for the people that say people only dislike him because he was ko'd a couple times ... nah I dislike him because he talks **** and can't back it up and he still fights like an amateur

This is going to be a one sided beating from the second round onwards because it will only take one round for Mayweather to figure him out

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
          Khan talks too much ****... for the people that say people only dislike him because he was ko'd a couple times ... nah I dislike him because he talks **** and can't back it up and he still fights like an amateur

This is going to be a one sided beating from the second round onwards because it will only take one round for Mayweather to figure him out
          willing to bet ur account on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            This vote Of Khan getting the most votes is why it's proof that people only buy a Mayweather fight to see if he loses. Since Khan has no chance it will be a farce low PPV numbers for this fight
            lol were you ever in doubt? It's not because he's scintillating the crowds every time out.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Khan will win.. I will bet my life on it

any takers?
              yeah what do you want to bet?

Anything you want.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                yeah what do you want to bet?

Anything you want.
                lmao

although I want to see the folks who claim khan will lose 100% to bet their account

my account in exchange for urs...born hated as a thug

any takers..i bet I can sweep up half the forum of doubters
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-11-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X