Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather does fight Khan who would you root for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for a miraculous Khan victory. Too bad I won't see it live via stream and def not ppv.

Comment

Khan for the laughs.

Comment

Neither,I would care less about the fight..

Comment

This vote Of Khan getting the most votes is why it's proof that people only buy a Mayweather fight to see if he loses. Since Khan has no chance it will be a farce low PPV numbers for this fight

Comment

Khan is the opponent unless he gets injured in training camp. I want Mayweather to win because I like things to make sense and Khan beating Mayweather would make no sense at all. Khan the #1 pfp fighter in the world???? I don't think so. Also as much as Khan brags now if he beat Mayweather the guy would become 10 times more annoying and his fans would ruin boxing scene.

Comment

A blackout.

Comment

I think I'll be rooting for Mayweather due to the impact he has had on my circles. He's made a lot of people in Denmark started to pick up interest in boxing and he is very easy to promote like the boxer who never gets hit. People can't believe that and want to see it for themselves and due to 24/7 and all access I've even gotten girls into boxing through Mayweather. So, with that said, I think Khan can really do some damage, but as it is now I hope Mayweather wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
                  I dislike Mayweather and what he stands for... But I wont root for Khan. May is too good to lose to a chump like Khan. He has done NOTHING to earn this fight, like Ortiz, like Ghost, like Canelo, these were all cherry picks by May to look good and ensure that "0"

Again, I hate what he stands for but I want someone worthy to dethrone him. Looks like he just doesnt give a **** about his fans
                  Never mind the CW...how do you cherry pick the top guy in a higher weight classes?

Comment

khan. it would be amazing if he beat floyd hahaha the site would melt

Comment

As much as I clown on Khan for his deluded talk, patchy record, and hilarious dancing when he gets rocked, I actually think he is a decent lad at heart. I don't think he would win but I would be rooting for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X