Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather does fight Khan who would you root for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    If Khan wins the number of suicides that will be committed by posters on this site
    It would be funny as h*ll if Khan won.
    This site would literally explode.

Comment

Khan of course. no doubt.

Comment

I rooted for Hatton and I will root for Khan

I'm not very nationalistic, but I love when we Brits have a good fighter with a good style of boxing. I like Floyd, but I will be hoping for the upset

I feel Khan can win a SD if he fights the fight of his life

Comment

I'm a fan of both fighter's, but i'm English and so is Amir so i'll be rooting for Amir.

Comment

If Khan wins it would be the funniest **** ever.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
              If Khan wins it would be the funniest **** ever.
              Only to those who downplay Khan,

Anyone with a bit of boxing knowledge knows Khan has the tools more so than Floyds last two opponents

For years Roach told us how Khan will beat Floyd, he wasnt saying this for fun, he truly believed this

Comment

I changed my mind. I agree with most here, I would root for Khan for the comedic value of the victory alone and the subsequent rush of people trying to get a shot at him just knock him the fk out again and get the credit lol

Comment

Always had mad love for Khan. Everyone else seemed to hate on him after a couple of KOs. If I like a fighter I stay with 'em

Comment

Khan.

1. It would be hilarious
                    2. It would mean he finally got his crap together and will be able to go onto outbox Timmeh'

His new nickname would be Amir 'styles make fights' Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      I changed my mind. I agree with most here, I would root for Khan for the comedic value of the victory alone and the subsequent rush of people trying to get a shot at him just knock him the fk out again and get the credit lol
                      Funny thing is, Khan has mentioned Ricky Hatton as a possible opponent if he beats Mayweather. Floyd will have a rematch clause tho.

I'm still sceptical that the fight gets made tbh. If Maidana beats Broner, it's pretty much him imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X