Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather does fight Khan who would you root for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd

Amir is way too incompetent for a world level fighter

Comment

I would love to see Mayweather KO Khan lol

Comment

the ring girls

Comment

I've meet Amir on a couple of occasions and he's always been nice. I think most Brits will root for him anyway regardless of whether he has a chance of winning or not.

Comment

I dislike both of these fighters and I believe this fight is a cherrypick for Mayweather since Khan doesn't even deserve this fight, but id root for Khan

Comment

If Khan wins the number of suicides that will be committed by posters on this site

Comment

I just barely hate robberies against anyone enough to not root for a Bradley-Pac style win for Khan. So I couldn't care less who wins, I'll just hope for something entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  I've meet Amir on a couple of occasions and he's always been nice. I think most Brits will root for him anyway regardless of whether he has a chance of winning or not.
                  Yeah, Britain loves an underdog and for whatever reason, glorious defeat is actually preferable to winning.

Comment

Kahn.

I just can't respect Mayweather if he fights Kahn.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Yeah, Britain loves an underdog and for whatever reason, glorious defeat is actually preferable to winning.
                      True dat. Look at Groves, although he wasn't really liked going into the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X