No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Tim Bradley Blueprint Beat Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Other way. Brook beats Porter and shows the promise all his fans knew he had all along.
    Nope, strongly disagree with you here. Don't get me wrong eventually Porter will be taken out as he's reckless but he possess the tools to really expose Brook. Brook can't take punches that well, can't fight on the inside and telegraphs his punches.

Comment

All boxing fans should be eternally grateful to Porter for doing a job on Alexander and saving us from more of his boring style and terrible St Louis gift decisions.

Comment

Alexander looked sluggish because he was fighting a boxer who possessed both quick feet and hands and was consistently and easily closing the gap on him. He likes to fight at a very measured, relaxed pace and Porter refused to give him the space and time to operate effectively.

It's worthing noting that Porter has spent the vast majority of his career at 154 and above as well. Guy's barely 5'6 (possibly even shorter) and is built like an absolute brick ****house.

Comment

i mentioned this to my boy during the fight, porter fought JUST LIKE bradley did against alexander. id like to see porter vs bradley even tho gb vs tr

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Other way. Brook beats Porter and shows the promise all his fans knew he had all along.
            I think Brook sucks and doesn't have any ring IQ whatsoever, if the time comes would you be willing to do an account bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              All boxing fans should be eternally grateful to Porter for doing a job on Alexander and saving us from more of his boring style and terrible St Louis gift decisions.
              lol I had to explain to a friend while we were watching that for the better future of the sport alexander needed to lose somehow!!

Comment

I was surprised that Kevin Cunningham wasn't really giving Devon any instructions between rounds. He needs a new trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                  Yep. Just like Mayweather, Broner, Trout, Rigondeaux, and Bradley. All boring and cowards but there seems to be some sort of agenda to give decisions to huggers aka " slick" fighters.

Comment

Are you serious? Rigondeaux is a hugger??

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      Yep. Just like Mayweather, Broner, Trout, Rigondeaux, and Bradley. All boring and cowards but there seems to be some sort of agenda to give decisions to huggers aka " slick" fighters.
                      I think you need a refresher course on boxing. How many of your favorite brawlers lost to those guys? I suppose they're cowards for not standing toe to toe with whatever bum of the month you had a hard on for.

Comment

Working...
                      X