No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz is one weird ass dude , new interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Lol. He's been a weirdo & says some funny(stupid) shit but if he comes back hungry and not playing, I might just support. Haha. As of now...LOL.

Comment

lol did anyone notice him getting interviewed on showtime last night, with amir khan. in the middle of the interview brian kenny's voice cracked BADLY lol. i cringed when i heard it

Comment

I felt embarrassed for him watching him do that interview. He needs to be asked binary questions instead of intricate ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
            That was really awkward lol

i didn't need to watch to know that it would be an awkward interview...that dude is a certified weirdo

Comment

That boy isn't playing with a full deck of cards.

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that you guys just love to hate on Ortiz. What was awkward about the interview, sure he's a bit quirky but if he gets his act together casuals will gravitate to that rather than the adrien broner worldstar hiphop thug mentality.

Comment

he's entertaining.

i always tell my friends to stfu when he gets interviewed cuz he says some funny ******ed stuff.

im a fan tho.

Comment

Ortiz is extremely strange. Extremely.

He has some sort of mental issue.

In the other video from this interviewer he say's the only person who'd have a competitive fight with him is Mayweather

Comment

Very funny dude and obviously just trying to be very sarcastic. Doesn't make him weird, you bunch of ******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X