Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: I lost 13lbs a day before Weigh-In at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that surprising, he's a fairly big guy for 140, and he always looks skinny on the scales, I think 147 might be a more natu ral weight for him. Problem is the guys at 147 are more dangerous. Khan just needs to avoid punchers unless he absolutely has to fight them, and then hope he can scrape through like against maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      this proves that me chun is the best in boxing. ask meeedana.
      Ma chun

I guess he has to say this stuff anyway, but Khan actually is delusional enough to believe it.

The interviewer was 'convinced' by Khan's answers, even though the Prescott and Diaz fights obviously make a mockery of the argument he was making.

Comment

The diaz fight was at 143 and he was still doing the 2 step numerous times in the fight. Khan's problem is he is too stiff. He does not roll with the punches and even tho he has upgraded to super elite level neck it is still not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          The diaz fight was at 143 and he was still doing the 2 step numerous times in the fight. Khan's problem is he is too stiff. He does not roll with the punches and even tho he has upgraded to super elite level neck it is still not enough.
          Khan's a guy with elite level athleticism and domestic level boxing intellect.

Comment

Khan will destroy Mayweather, complete shut out.

Comment

I call BS. You're trying to tell me that Alex Ariza, Tavares or whoever his conditioning coaches was at those times allowed him to be 13 lbs. over the limit a day before the weigh in?

Comment

Well if was losing 13lbs the day before his fights at 140, why did he decide to boil down to 143 against Julio Diaz? Just to make things interesting?

Comment

A) He's lazy and doesn't bother making weight leading up to the fight?
                  B) He's like Brandon Rios and drains himself to a lower weightclass to fight smaller guys?

Is he actually bragging about that?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    A) He's lazy and doesn't bother making weight leading up to the fight?
                    B) He's like Brandon Rios and drains himself to a lower weightclass to fight smaller guys?

Is he actually bragging about that?
                    C) He can't add. Or subtract.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Holy diuretics batman
                      Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X