No announcement yet.

pacquiao only worth $35 mill vs floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    pretending and lying about manny turning down the fight in 09 and the $40 mil no ppv offer shows what type of poster/fan you are.

The buying public has shown through their purchasing that they hold manny accountable for his unwillingness to fight floyd.

Its time postrs like you do he same.
    Did Manny sign to Mayweather promotions yet or no?

What a joke Floyd is

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      LOL. Your only ammunition is to keep replaying what happened
      hundred years ago. It's as if the world already ended and Floyd
      is a child who can never be convinced of anything without giving
      him a new toy. Man, come on. People are really not that stupid.

Forget about Pacman. I'm curious about how Khan vs May will go.
      Let's move on.

2009 and 2012 are not a hundred years ago. Adults hold other adults accountable for their actions. Adults are holding manny accountable. It would be nice if posters like you would as well.

Most of the worldhas figured out bob/manny are just palying games and are not serious about fighting floyd. Sadly, you and some other posters pretend otherwise.

Floyd/khan is garbage. Least khan will sign to fight. wake us when manny does.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-06-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Did Manny sign to Mayweather promotions yet or no?

What a joke Floyd is
        IDK. I know he didn't take 50/50 or $40 mil no ppv. I know he/bob made tim/mosley/jmm sign to TR to get a manny fight.

Manny sold 400k ppv's his last fight-just like JMM who sold 375k his last fight- so he can sign with TMT.

Comment

2009 and 2012 are not a hundred years ago. Adults hold other adults accountable for their actions. Adults are holding manny accountable. It would be nice if posters like you would as well.

Mostof the worldhas figured out bob/manny are just palying games and are not serious about fighting floyd. Sadly, you and some other posters pretend otherwise.

Floyd/khan is garbage. Least khan will sign to fight.
          We get it already. Pac is to blame. We get it. And Floyd can do no wrong.
          We get it. What you're saying is Pac has to bow down to your idol and beg
          for the fight. Isn't that what it is? I don't get why you guys keep assuming
          Pac accepts everything and Floyd would suddenly say let's fight.
          Are you even sure about that?

Khan vs Mayweather, I think, is going to be announced soon. So...
          we're just wasting saliva here.

Comment

IDK. I know he didn't take 50/50 or $40 mil no ppv. I know he/bob made tim/mosley/jmm sign to TR to get a manny fight.

Manny sold 400k ppv's his last fight-just like JMM who sold 375k his last fight- so he can sign with TMT.
            what im interested in seeing is how marketable pac is now... did the rios performance convince the boxing public that "he is back". lets see if the hypetrain starts again. personally, i expected at least 600k.... but damn, 450-500k??? not a good look

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
              what im interested in seeing is how marketable pac is now... did the rios performance convince the boxing public that "he is back". lets see if the hypetrain starts again. personally, i expected at least 600k.... but damn, 450-500k??? not a good look
              I agree with this guy. Khan is more marketable. There you go.

Comment

How many PPVs did Khan Ortiz and Guerrero sell before Floyd?

So you agree that in 2009 Manny should've taken a flat fee and no % of the PPV.

I'm glad to see there's level headed posters like you around.

I'm sure Floyd vs Khan will do well, maybe Canelo can fight on the undercard so it doesn't bomb like the Ghost fight did, and Floyd didn't get knocked out prior to that fight, it still tanked

TMT

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  We get it already. Pac is to blame. We get it. And Floyd can do no wrong.
                  We get it. What you're saying is Pac has to bow down to your idol and beg
                  for the fight. Isn't that what it is? I don't get why you guys keep assuming
                  Pac accepts everything and Floyd would suddenly say let's fight.
                  Are you even sure about that?

Khan vs Mayweather, I think, is going to be announced soon. So...
                  we're just wasting saliva here.

yes, manny is going to have to beg. Floyd has shown he will accept manny's demands without a problem. Manny, accepts floyds demand only its 6 months later or when rios is the opponent.

Sadly, khan may be next. But at least khan will take the fight if offered. Manny would rather leave $10 mil on the table so he can take on easier opponents like tim, jmm and rios.

You can **** on the floyd/khan garbage all you want. when do you finally hold manny accountable for his BS is what I want to know.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-06-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unotme View Post
                    4 years ago i believed pac deserved a 50/50 split but two loses later and by the numbers the rios fight did I feel like we can all agree he is less popular and his numbers are not even close to Floyds.
                    Dumb statement...first of all Floyd fight made 2.2 because it had a stacked undercard. If the Floyd fight didn't have the Garcia Matt undercard there's no way it would have done the amount of PPV it did. PAC fight vs Rios was in China that's why it did poor, you seriously think Floyd vs Rios with a ****ty undercard in China will do any better.

Secondly what's your stand for putting a flat rate pay for PAC. Who give a **** if PAC get pay 10m, 20m, or 50m, you go by a fair percentage and divided up from there.

Lastly the fight ain't happening so get a grip...Floyd have serious alzheimer when it come to PAC.
                    Last edited by ModernTalking; 12-06-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                      if he rematches JMM next he should do near or over 1 mil (did 1.15 last time)but the house crowd will be pro JMM and he would need to give JMM a far bigger % of the money-which I dont think he wants to.

If its bradley- Manny won the 1st fight and got robbed. Other than the judges getting it right what is the appeal of this fight? The first did around 700k. will morebuy this time around? IDK.

Manny Prov-good fight but provodnikov has no name. I will buy it though because its a fresh figt. But I cant see more sales than rios.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      How many PPVs did Khan Ortiz and Guerrero sell before Floyd?

So you agree that in 2009 Manny should've taken a flat fee and no % of the PPV.

I'm glad to see there's level headed posters like you around.

I'm sure Floyd vs Khan will do well, maybe Canelo can fight on the undercard so it doesn't bomb like the Ghost fight did, and Floyd didn't get knocked out prior to that fight, it still tanked TMT
                      floyd/ghost did 890k-1mil-more than manny/rios and jmm/tim combined.

manny should've taken 50/50 in 09.

Comment

Working...
                      X