Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    seems to be legit logic.

deep analysis of the matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      kHAN faster Mayweather=yes

Khan got more power than mayweather=yes

Khan younger than mayweather=yes

Khan better aMTEUR PEDIGREE THA mAYWEATHER=YES.

Castillo already beaten mayweather so hes not really a undefeated fighter.

IMO Khan, ggg, cotto and Pacquio should be mayweathers last 4 fights and no way is he leaving with his "0" in tact.
      nice try to get a reaction you n0b head

it's like saying froch has technical skills you nob head

floyd WILL KO khan
      floyd WILL dominate khan
      floyd is light years ahead of khan
      floyd will **** up khan

Comment

ok lets analyse this seriously now. Khan has never legitimately been down in a fight, he was always winning before he got koed and was completely robbed against the drugged u Pederson, even if I factored in the horrendous point deductions.(which is hilarious as Pederson was on, well peds)

So what it shows is power is khans worst night mare, floyds last ko was when??Ortiz???

Ive been saying this for ages and not band wagon jumping. How does Floyd beat khan, talk me through it please?

Comment

ok lets analyse this seriously now. Khan has never legitimately been down in a fight, he was always winning before he got koed and was completely robbed against the drugged u Pederson, even if I factored in the horrendous point deductions.(which is hilarious as Pederson was on, well peds)

So what it shows is power is khans worst night mare, floyds last ko was when??Ortiz???

Ive been saying this for ages and not band wagon jumping. How does Floyd beat khan, talk me through it please?
          Floyd KOs Khan with a jab in the 1st

Comment

it's no point in trying to explain anything to you, if you dont think the pound 4 pound champion a 5 weight world champ who has dominated the sport for 10+ years can't beat a chinny 140 champ than your deluded.

i guess you miss mosley who floyd buzzed, de la hoya who he buzzed, fatty hatton who he stopped, marquez who he dropped and hurt multiple times but you dont think floyd has power. you are deluded. he will break khan down to a mid to late stoppage he his light years ahead of khan

so **** off and stop trying to go against the grain and actually talk sense you wanker

Comment

i just got a migraine.

Comment

When Floyd puts Amir under pressure he will crumble as always. I'd love to see Khan win but the fact of the matter is his game plan goes out of the window after he gets hit with good shots.

Comment

Mayweather will take his time and eventually wobble Khan but won't get excited like most people ... he will demolish him technically and it will be one of the most spectacular breakdowns anyone will ever witness...

No longer will people say someone's getting "Gatti'd" it will then be known as "Khan'd"

Comment

well then be prepared to be smacked by a gob.....

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                      Mayweather will take his time and eventually wobble Khan but won't get excited like most people ... he will demolish him technically and it will be one of the most spectacular breakdowns anyone will ever witness...

No longer will people say someone's getting "Gatti'd" it will then be known as "Khan'd"
                      or "Lacy-fied"

Comment

Working...
                      X