No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Shawn Porter Has Limited Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    why are you fighting someone with limited skills?
    Who else could he fight? Khan n Brook didnt want it..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why are you fighting someone with limited skills?
      He's happy fighting Porter, instead of Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Devon Alexander will be looking to make a statement when he makes the latest defence of his IBF welterweight title against Shawn Porter on Saturday night.

It is a second low-key defence for the American after he battered London's Lee Purdy into a six-round stoppage in May, when Purdy stepped in for the injured Kell Brook.

Alexander had been in talks with Amir Khan to fight on Saturday but when that fell through Porter's name was left at the top of the pile.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Hopefully Alexander has matured. I remember when Bradley/Alexander face off on HBO and Max Kellermen asked each fighter what others strengths are. Bradley said a few things Alexander does well and then it was Alexande turn to respond. Alexander said I dont see anything he does well and Max said nothing? Alexander said nothing(Im paraphasing).

The was ignorant just saying you see nothing in an undefeated fighter like Bradley was just immature and then goes out and gets dominated.

Comment

bradley was less "gifted" then alexander and he took his soul.

Comment

This sounds more like Cunningham then Alexander but Devon never was a big talker !!! I just hope that the fight is good !!! Porter is not a cab driver nor is he a TBA fighter!! I hope Devon is on his A game!!! Good luck to both fighters

Comment

I really hate this guy! Hope his boring ass gets ktfo !

Comment

I will be laughing if he gets KOed!!!!

Comment

lee purdy is not from london.

Comment

At least Porter understands that professional boxing needs to be entertaining. I hope Alexander gets KOed and is never on my TV again.

Comment

Since when has barker alexander been undefeated?!?!?!? Hope Porter shuts this lil yelper the **** up and khtfo!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X