Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toughest sport in the world is...(RESULTS INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughest sport in the world is...(RESULTS INSIDE)

BOXING

According to a study by ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sportSkills

Hockey 2nd? I expected football to be 2nd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

No doubt. There's no other sport that tests your will, courage, physical and mental capabilities like boxing does. You play every other sport, you don't play boxing; you fight. Combat sports in general are no joke, you step inside a circle or square and expose your body to serious harm against an opponent who is trained professionally to dish that kind of damage.

And I love it.

Comment

It's pretty much the toughest in every aspect. Toughest to actually perform in, toughest physically, toughest mentally, toughest to be successful at, toughest to make money with, toughest to get a fair shake in, you name it and boxing is probably harder than any other sport in the world to do. It's designed to be cruel in every way.

Comment

This story is like 10 years old

Comment

Odd how the least toughest sport is also the deadliest

Comment

^^ lol took me a minute

I could buy this list, at first I thought mma for sure, but i guess this list was made before the mma explosion.

Comment

Hardest
                Toughest
                Challenging

Very hard to define... It's no exact science...

This list and other lists like it are fundamentally flawed. It's what a person sees in it.

I mean pole vaulting? It's demanding... but only for that one jump... yet it's ranked higher than other sports which I myself would deem ATLEAST twice as hard I mean who here would attempt ski jumping? fck that ****!
                Last edited by miniq; 12-05-2013, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                  Hardest
                  Toughest
                  Challenging

Very hard to define... It's no exact science...

This list and other lists like it are fundamentally flawed. It's what a person sees in it.

I mean pole vaulting? It's demanding... but only for that one jump... yet it's ranked higher than other sports which I myself would deem ATLEAST twice as hard I mean who here would attempt ski jumping? fck that ****!
                  I've ski jumped before, and I tell you one thing. I will stick to boxing. Fck that **** just like you said

Comment

Hockey, football and basketball are frigging team sports; gay-mens, ffs!

Figure skating ****s over them in toughness!

Comment

Working...
                    X