No announcement yet.

best footwork amongst active fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
    Rigo, Pacquaio are the only two with real sensational footwork.
    Good footwork dont get you knocked out... Be serious...

It's Rigo. Then Rigo again... THEN Mayweather. Mayweather probably has the best upper body movement though...

Comment

One fighter comes to mind, and that's Adrian Broner.

This kid is sensational. I've never seen a fighter move around the ring like he does, his shoulder roll is fantastic also. Truely the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Good footwork dont get you knocked out... Be serious...

It's Rigo. Then Rigo again... THEN Mayweather. Mayweather probably has the best upper body movement though...
        Mayweather has good footwork, but his reflexes are exceptional. That's where he truly shines.

I've never seen anyone with better reflexes except this old asian dude with a long white beard catching flies out of the air with only his fingernails.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          One fighter comes to mind, and that's Adrian Broner.

This kid is sensational. I've never seen a fighter move around the ring like he does, his shoulder roll is fantastic also. Truely the GOAT
          lol sarcasm is a dish best served on NSB at 5 minutes past midnight GMT

Comment

Gamboa's footwork is poor and always has been. There's a reason he's been down so many times in his career. Difference between having great reflexes/speed and great footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              lol sarcasm is a dish best served on NSB at 5 minutes past midnight GMT
              I should've saved that one, that way I can annoy some drunk Bromo later. Oh well

Comment

Rigo comes as close to perfect as can be Mayweather is pretty flawless as well, also Pacquiao does his Bruce lee **** pretty well but i wouldn't call it perfect he falls in the same category Gamboa does mostly great footwork but reckless execution.
                Last edited by DannYankee; 12-04-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Timothy Bradley gets a shout

Comment

rigondeaux
                    mayweather [slipped some, still has amazing fundamentals and balance]
                    prince ward

there aren't a ton of fighters with great footwork right now.

i'd say bradley, but his legs go straight jello if you hit him hard enough

hopkins had amazing balance and fundamentals, but he's so far gone now that i cannot list him among the best. his footwork was what i call "cute." he lied to you in there.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      rigondeaux
                      mayweather [slipped some, still has amazing fundamentals and balance]
                      prince ward

there aren't a ton of fighters with great footwork right now.

i'd say bradley, but his legs go straight jello if you hit him hard enough

hopkins had amazing balance and fundamentals, but he's so far gone now that i cannot list him among the best. his footwork was what i call "cute." he lied to you in there.
                      They're the three I was going to say.

Ward's subtle with it, his positioning is very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X