Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll:Danny Garcia's left hook to Khan was a lucky punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted it was a well timed punch. Garcia is good at that. If he fought Khan again I am sure he would KO Khan again just as fast or faster.

Comment

I dont know about lucky punch,but garcia isn't a elite boxer at all.

Comment

But khan was winning and looking really good till the KO.

Does that not count for anythig anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
          I don't think I've ever seen Bayless make a bad call like that before.
          GIFSoup

Bayless made a great call,look at Khans body language..It say's he's had enough..Him blanking out for a sec was all Bayless needed to see to stop the fight..Look at Khans eyes when he is saying he's ok..Dude had had enough..Bayless deserves credit for saving a fighter from his self imo..

Comment

It was timed perfectly, but he definately didn't plan the location of the punch because his head was down and eyes were closed when he threw it.

Comment

The first two rounds mean nothing in a 12 round fight when one punch and one second can change everything. Garcia is a great boxer and he timed it perfectly. These are professional boxers that practice their punches for hours on end. Nothing is considered a lucky punch in boxing when your goal is to knock the other guy down senseless.
              Last edited by GhostBlade; 12-05-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

he was hitting khan plenty

khan is not hard to hit, the last two guys he fought for e.g. were teeing off on him with counter left hooks

Comment

Khan was schooling Danny's ass before he caught that left.

Angel was quick to say "No rematch"

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    GIFSoup

Bayless made a great call,look at Khans body language..It say's he's had enough..Him blanking out for a sec was all Bayless needed to see to stop the fight..Look at Khans eyes when he is saying he's ok..Dude had had enough..Bayless deserves credit for saving a fighter from his self imo..
                    Agreed 100%.

Comment

Let's put it this way, I believe Khan and Matthysse would beat Garcia in a rematch without a doubt. Garcia was a replacement fighter and Khan went at him like he was one, careless and wreckless. Khan's speed was seriously bother Garcia, he looked lost out there until that crazy shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X