Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll:Danny Garcia's left hook to Khan was a lucky punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thread to excuse Amir from losing to Garcia. In a rematch Garcia would be the heavy favorite especially after seeing Khan get hit again and again with a left hook by Molina and Diaz.

You beat speed with timing. Tarver did the same against Roy

Comment

How is there such thing as a lucky punch in boxing? Seriously, somebody please explain...

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        How is there such thing as a lucky punch in boxing? Seriously, somebody please explain...
        Thats what I say. If you throw punches with the intention of hitting the other guy it is not lucky.

Its like throwing the basketball to the hoop and getting it in. It might be an ugly shot but it is not lucky

Comment

It was a well perfectly timed left hook. Khan was never the same boxer after he was KO'ed by DG.

Comment

Let me preface this by saying I DESPISE Khan... There has never been a luckier punch thrown. Complete luck. Like getting hit by lightning. Garcia was being schooled. He wasn't even looking and just threw a Hail Mary. Khan caught it right on the chin.

Comment

No.

Considering he landed the same punch multiple times prior.

Comment

Danny landed that **** over and over. Have a rematch. Danny would kill Khan again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
                  see..khan dominated the opening two rounds..until Garcia got lucky with that left hook..well,thats just my opinion.

what do you think?
                  You must be Arab lol,, no luck jus well timed

Comment

the fight shud never have been stopped, khan was recovered and danny was gassed

had that fight got into round 6 danny wud have been totally gassed

Comment

TIMING!

Same timing he used to send Morales to the Caves after he made him Twist and Shout with that Vicious Shot

Comment

Working...
                      X