Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout To Use Lara as Audition For Bigger Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo showed a wrinkle in his game that Trout did not train for and he could not adjust. If there ever is a rematch, Trout will win. But right now he has Lara in front of him. And Lara skill for skill is better than Canelo, however both have low workrates and Trout must find a way to exploit those things.

Comment

This is either going to be the worst fight of all time or, as has strangely happened before in boxing, may be surprisingly good. On paper its a snoozer, but you never know....

Comment

To me it comes down to who is a better boxer, and that is Lara.
        If they don't rob him again, he is going to win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by racostaa View Post
          Heyy. You are not oblige to see this fight. Just turn your tv to a Cinderella film. For sure Lara neither trout needs you to see their fights. This "disgraceful runner" Lara made quick your admired Angulo jaja. Always your boxers finish against Cubans with their face destroyed. Of course, they are not good fighters jaja
          Always????

Jaja wtf you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Two backpeddlers, one invisible running track inside a square ring. Should be quite the marathon. Who will decide to find their balls that night, that is the question. I think Trout will, Lara has never seen his. Regardless, should be a very boring fight indeed.
            agree,,i'm just looking forward to the fights the coming week,,,broner/maidana and the rest of the card

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              This is either going to be the worst fight of all time or, as has strangely happened before in boxing, may be surprisingly good. On paper its a snoozer, but you never know....
              I'm definitely leaning towards surprisingly good.

Comment

Somebody HAS to be the aggressor. I find it hard to believe that both fighters will be staring at each other, fainting and moving without throwing punches. If that happens then both trainers failed in developing a game plan for this fight.

This is a fight between two of the top 5 JMWs hands down. It will be a very good boxing match and I can't see how anybody wouldn't want to see the best fight the best.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Trout's style, he's just never wow'd me, not even in his Cotto victory. I think Lara wins comfortably by UD.

Comment

Lara beats Trout, Canelo, Mayweather and Cotto.
                    He is too skilled, and at the same time tougher than most people think. The dude ain't untouchable like Rigondeaux but makes good work out of everyone

Comment

Lara is going to abuse Trout. I can't believe more people are't see this as a mismatch.

Lara is actually at evens at the bookies. Just put a bit of money down on him
                      Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-04-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X