Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's the current baddest man on the planet and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner of Kovalev-Stevenson(if it happens) would rightfully earn it imo.

Comment

GGG, Kovalev, and Provodnikov...

Comment

The Baddest Man on the planet right now is Wladimir Klitsko I mean lets be real I most of us on here who ain't 5'6 would not fear approaching and fighting a Manny, Floyd and to the Lesser extend a GGG, but I bet almost all of us would not even think about ****ing with Wladimir, dude may fight like a pansy sometimes but he still is 6'7 of pure muscle who is like Drago off Rocky..lol

Comment

GRU

Comment

Probably Kovalev… the guy is a beast!

Comment

I'm going with Kovalev. He has a mean streak/nastiness to him that other big hitters like Wlad, GGG, Stevenson, Matthysse, etc dont.

Comment

p4p it's golovkin. i don't think anybody comes close. that guy is palpably vicious.

life isn't lived in p4p terms, though.

it's wladimir if you're talking about the boxer who can beat every other man. being tough is less valuable than being 6'6", 250, and a world class boxer who can use his height.

wladimir looked to be showing his age against povetkin, and it got me thinking. when he retires, the division is going to be completely void of greatness. i'm not sure if that's ever happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  a heavyweight should always be the baddest man on the planet.

Much as i want to say vitali, he's old and pretty much retired.

Much as i want to say wlad, he cheats and fights like a b*tch.

There's no one who deserves to be called the baddest man on the planet right now.
                  this right here^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                    The title isnt just limited to heavweights
                    Jon Jones and yes I would go with a heavyweight, remember alot of the boxers are very small men and once you grab one of those little bastards its over. Jon Jones has size could easily fight a heavyweight...........NEVERMIND
                    THE BIG SHOW
                    ITS DEFINITELY NOT SOME LITTLE BOXER IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HAND TO HAND COMBAT!

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                      Jon Jones and yes I would go with a heavyweight, remember alot of the boxers are very small men and once you grab one of those little bastards its over. Jon Jones has size could easily fight a heavyweight...........NEVERMIND
                      THE BIG SHOW
                      ITS DEFINITELY NOT SOME LITTLE BOXER IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HAND TO HAND COMBAT!
                      He lost to Gustafsson though

Comment

Working...
                      X