• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Floyd isn't bad...
      jailbird/jailtime wise is why i said yes. gives a bad impression on his people bc hes on the main stage spotlight nd even he still doing time. smh sad

Comment

Ruslan Provodnikov

Comment

The baddest man on the planet is and always will be the heavyweight champion of the world

Comment

in a street fight the man in my avy would beat anyone one you mention

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
              jailbird/jailtime wise is why i said yes. gives a bad impression on his people bc hes on the main stage spotlight nd even he still doing time. smh sad
              he went to jail in the height of the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight negotiations. anyways Provo, Andy Ruiz jr. currently and Tyson for all time

Comment

for sheer terror inflicting ability and aura WITHIN their own division GGG is currently the baddest man on the planet. I don't think any other boxer currently has that aura where u feel like the guy getting in the ring with him is going to be brutalized in a one sided beat down before being stopped to the extent where top contenders and title holders are clearly avoiding him like GGG currently has. I think that is kinda what is mean by badest on the planet ... as opposed to guys like say ward and rigondeaux who you know are going to outbox and school their man but not exactly beat the living **** out of him.

Comment

Brandon Rios

Comment

Still Lucas Matthysse. If his eye wouldn't have swelled like that, he would have knocked Garcia out in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Still Lucas Matthysse. If his eye wouldn't have swelled like that, he would have knocked Garcia out in the 1st round.
                      I'm surprised Danny wasn't knocked out on his way to the ring..

If only that eye hadn't swollen.

Comment

Working...
                      X