Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a cowardly act to quit your sport, then come back when it's convenient?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    HAHA, the same fight that Dan Rafael, Max Kellerman, and damn near the entire boxing press were criticizing, as soon as it was announced?

That JMM? The one that came up 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, while Floyd couldn't even make the agreed upon CW???

Oh, that JMM???
    That JMM who was almost 3-4 younger than the JMM who KTFO'ed Pacquiao last year, and sent his "cherry picking" @$$ crashing back to earth.
    Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 12-02-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

I'm gonna let you slide since you're an MJ fan, but dude. Stop overrating the Rockets. Hakeem's a beast, but MJ's Bulls would've wiped them off the map.

P.S. MJ wasn't making 50 million to play basketball. He was criminally underpaid for his entire career, except his very last year in the NBA.

His endorsement deals were what kept him from not *****ing about his contract.
      Bro I'm messing with you. The Bulls are my all-time favorite team. I'm from ny and grew up hating the Knicks. The rockets were tough but the bulls would've won. Actually, the Scottie pippen led bulls team would've given them hell too. If they would've gotten past the Knicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
        That JMM who was almost 3-4 younger than the JMM who KTFO'ed Pacquiao last year, and send his "cherry picking" @$$ back to earth.
        Oh, the one that came up 2 weight classes, to a weight class he's never fought at before, and Floyd couldn't even make the agreed upon CW.

That, JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          Bro I'm messing with you. The Bulls are my all-time favorite team. I'm from ny and grew up hating the Knicks. The rockets were tough but the bulls would've won. Actually, the Scottie pippen led bulls team would've given them hell too. If they would've gotten past the Knicks.

MJ and the Bulls 4 life. Dude, that 92's Knicks team should've beat the Bulls. David Stern totally told the refs to call the game for MJ and Pippen in that game 7. Even I'll admit it.

But yeah, Scottie's Bulls would've put it on the Rockets. I doubt they would've won though.

Comment

Originally posted by MIDGETLOWS View Post
            Oh, the one that came up 2 weight classes, to a weight class he's never fought at before, and Floyd couldn't even make the agreed upon CW. :

That, JMM.
            Mayweather beat a 35 yrs.old Marquez while Pacquiao struggled againts a near 40 yrs.old JMM.

Comment

Mayweather beat a 35 yrs.old Marquez while Pacquiao struggled againts a near 40 yrs.old JMM.

[/img]
              Post that gif all you want. Manny fought the juiced up version of JMM. Floyd fought the daisy fresh WW version of JMM, and still couldn't weigh in on the agreed upon CW.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGASHORTPENIS View Post
                Post that gif all you want. Manny fought the juiced up version of JMM. Floyd fought the daisy fresh WW version of JMM, and still couldn't weigh in on the agreed upon CW.

Just admit that Mayweather is a better boxer than Pacquiao. I was also a huge fan of Manny back in the day, but he started cherry picking after he defeated Miguel Cotto. He wasted his prime fighting guys like Joshua Clottey, Past his prime Shane and Plasterito without Plaster. And in his last fight he completely out boxed, and dominated a boxer who's almost 13 years younger than him.

Comment

Just admit that Mayweather is a better boxer than Pacquiao. I was also a huge fan of Manny back in the day, but he started cherry picking after he defeated Miguel Cotto. He wasted his prime fighting guys like Joshua Clottey, Past his prime Shane and Plasterito without Plaster. And in his last fight he completely out boxed, and dominated a boxer who's almost 13 years younger than him.
                  Clottey was a cherry pick? The same Clottey that arguably beat Cotto?

Clottey would beat 90% of Floyd's WW resume. Bradley would beat 100% of Floyd's resume. Let's not be delusional now.

Floyd fought past his prime Shane as well.

Comment

Damn sugar Ray Leonard and macho camacho!

Comment

Ricky Williams retired so he could smoke weed lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X