Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Punch Stats for MAYWEATHER VS CASTILLO 1 (SMDH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Never saw the compubox stats before, i'll give it to Castillo now.
    definition of a moron right here folks.

"I haven't watched the fight but I'll give it to this guy based off a few numbers"

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      definition of a moron right here folks.

"I haven't watched the fight but I'll give it to this guy based off a few numbers"
      think he was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        think he was being sarcastic
        christ I hope so...if so I apologize. That was really ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          Had Mayweather winning by 1 point. I dont quite remember what exactly but I felt like Castillo should have been also deducted a point for something.
          It was Mayweather who kept elbowing or pushing that got deducted a point from my memory. He didn't like the pressure at all and at the end of a few rounds his eyes and face looked visibly worried.

Castillo was rough and had a high workrate and Mayweather had an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
            It was Mayweather who kept elbowing or pushing that got deducted a point from my memory. He didn't like the pressure at all and at the end of a few rounds his eyes and face looked visibly worried.

actually they both got deducted a point for similar tactics

Comment

the fact is, only hood rats believe that floyd the fraud won the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                the fact is, only hood rats believe that floyd the fraud won the 1st fight.
                and only morons believe the first fight matters when Floyd clearly rematched him and owned him a second time when he was healthy

Comment

lol wow, people still being this up? If you wanna call it a loss then go for it. There was an actual rematch that happened that never seems to be brought up. I wonder why. He didn't make him wait 4 years or so. It was a clear cut victory. The first fight was close, argue all you want but this won't be the last disputed decision in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post

Both were deducted a point.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                      Castillo wasnt a HOFer then and he isnt one now.
                      Corrales, Casamayor, Stevie Johnston (gave mayweather a tough time) and so on.........the guys in the hall of fame.
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 12-02-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X