• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me or are tyson's opponents mediocre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-478QGV9pc

awkward punches

Dat fear doe

Comment

tyson did not beat 1 great fighter in his whole career that was in his prime.
      Last edited by jas; 12-01-2013, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        tyson did not beat 1 great fighter in his whole career.
        Robin Givens.............

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          tyson did not beat 1 great fighter in his whole career that was in his prime.

No one was great because they couldn't beat the one who was great.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

No one was great because they couldn't beat the one who was great.
            Holyfield? Lewis?

Comment

it's not the opposition that made him great. he took the world by storm. if you were not around during his entire era you will NEVER understand. he was HW champion at what 19? undisputed by 21. he was on every magazine cover, when he fought it was headline news WORLDWIDE. everyone knew who mike Tyson was even if they didn't watch boxing. he was a phenom that captivated the world. he went on a steady downward spiral the day greg paige dropped him sparring in my hometown at legends gym. he pulled out of fighting Ruddock here & defended in japan against douglas instead. after Tyson got out of prison he never missed a beat in drawing power even after he was convicted of rape. he was never the same fighter after prison but he had a cult following like very few people. Ali was the only other boxer I can compare to Tyson when it comes to the media attention... no fighter has come close to being recognized like him...

Comment

Working...
              X