Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch: Groves has blown his chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would be like Lewis not retiring and going off to fight somebody else rather than re matching Vitali. He needs to either give groves the rematch or retire. either is acceptable - ducking groves and fighting somebody else is not.

Comment

Froch will never be the same after he took the shots he did.
      He would rather get whupped by Andre Ward than be embarresed by
      Groves in a rematch. "Simple as that"

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        would be like Lewis not retiring and going off to fight somebody else rather than re matching Vitali. He needs to either give groves the rematch or retire. either is acceptable - ducking groves and fighting somebody else is not.
        He actually doesn't need to do anything. The man has proven himself over and over. It's talk like this from the Groves camp that has probably lead him to say this. Who the hell does Groves think he is giving ultimatums to Carl Froch.

Groves should rematch DeGale or Anderson or just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
          Froch will never be the same after he took the shots he did.
          He would rather get whupped by Andre Ward than be embarresed by
          Groves in a rematch. "Simple as that"
          no shame in being schooled by ward - shame in being beaten by groves though, especially after all the talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He actually doesn't need to do anything. The man has proven himself over and over. It's talk like this from the Groves camp that has probably lead him to say this. Who the hell does Groves think he is giving ultimatums to Carl Froch.

Rematch Degale or Anderson or retire? Now I know they were competitive losses but come off it. I'm sure if either's stock raised to make the case for a rematch bigger (& more £) he'd do that. But he's just proven he's a clear top 4 SMW. There's no way he deserves to lower himself that much as his immediate next fight.

Comment

This **** makes Froch look bad IMO. He's always show himself to be a warrior and he still showed that against Groves but he caught a lucky break this weekend and he knows it. I think Froch was going to stop Groves n the next few rounds but it was still a bs stoppage. Either way it's a win but a tainted one, no matter how he tries to paint it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                Rematch Degale or Anderson or retire? Now I know they were competitive losses but come off it. I'm sure if either's stock raised to make the case for a rematch bigger (& more £) he'd do that. But he's just proven he's a clear top 4 SMW. There's no way he deserves to lower himself that much as his immediate next fight.
                Im obviously being facetious.

Groves is in no position to be giving Carl Froch ultimatums

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                  lol surprised u replied to that one he was obviously trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I agree Froch does not have to rematch Groves..He should tho..

Comment

Carl looked every bit his age last week. I think it's time for him to retire. He's got nothing to prove, he was a very very good fighter.

Groves should be the next thing the Brits start hyping up. He looked pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X