Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Russell Returning on December 13th Against......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's still young stop complaining he could be in the p4p list when hes in his late 20's early 30's

Comment

Russell is continuosly suffering hand injuries and has had to rehabilitate both hands; that is part of the reason why he continues to fight soft opposition... No fighter is going to step up without having decent confidence that their hands are going to be healthy.

Are people that dumb to think that Russell (or any other prospect) isn't going to eventually step up like say... Every fighter in the history of boxing? Or do people masturbate with the thought of a fighter being afraid?

Russell will eventually step up and he better have his hands at 100% because he's going to be going the distance more times than not against the top of the division.

Comment

I've become jaded towards Russell. He's the kind of fighter that you want to see often, but his hand issues don't seem like they'll allow him to have a normal career. Who's to say he doesn't injure his hands in his upcoming bout?

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
          But they have a hard time getting people to fight him.
          FYI, it is documented that Russell turned down Billy Dibs and Luis Franco.

Comment

Wow, Russell is a piece of **** for real. My goodness when will this guy step it up????

Comment

The saga continues.

Comment

I thought he was fighting Ponce De Leon ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepporooni View Post
                  What is the issue with Russell? He's a good fighter with great handspeed. Why in the hell can't this guy get a decent fight against a good opponent? This is getting stupid. He keeps going down this road he'll end up like Gamboa. A waste of talent due to signing with a dumb promoter.
                  yet nobody said **** (until recently) about Wilder fighting even more bums than Russell

Comment

TBA will avenge TBA... just you watch

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
                      I thought he was supposed to fight Lopez or salido
                      TBA offered more of a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X