Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Russell Returning on December 13th Against......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so high on this guy after he blitzed Ruiz and Casteneda and I saw the whole package in front of my eyes and then he/his management lined up TBA's and he had hand issues. He needs to find a way to be the star that he could become. Super fast, hit hard, but if he has to protect his hands by pulling punches, he wont reach his full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepporooni View Post
      What is the issue with Russell? He's a good fighter with great handspeed. Why in the hell can't this guy get a decent fight against a good opponent? This is getting stupid. He keeps going down this road he'll end up like Gamboa. A waste of talent due to signing with a dumb promoter.
      ya he has special talent hes wasting it how old is he anyway?

Comment

This TBA guy is persistent for sure.Never gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
          Russel doubts his own skill, this guy does NOT want to move up in to any real threats.

Im not fooled for one second, he complains about his brittle hands, yet the only time when his hands are healed is when he is fighting a easy opponent, otherwise his hands hurt.
          Russel and his team on fighthype a while back stated that they had a plan they was gonna stick to, and he said he looks forward to fighting for the belt this year. But they have a hard time getting people to fight him. He spoke on fighting anyone of the champions that would give him a shot, his own words "you're gonna be by just how but he takes stay-busy fights in the mean time.

Comment

At least there is a date because it usually looks like:

Date: TBA

Opponent: TBA

He should change his nave to Gary TBA Russell

Talent is wasting with this dude

Comment

It's funny, when I read the title of this thread I said to myself "If I know the name of the person he is fighting next I would be shocked." Come to find out......there is no name lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy
                so its gonna be a title holder or TBA
                Both.

TBA is currently the TBA World Super Champ.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

They're actually setting this kid up for failure by feeding him cans.

The time he fights an elite opponent, he won't have that experience from fighting very good fighters in the ring, that will make him improve his game, and give him some scares in the ring to keep him on his p's and q's.

Comment

He better be fighting a top contender this time. Broner(who's a year younger than him) has won 3 world titles in 3 different weight classes already. It's time for Russell to step up.

Comment

This guy is being moved too fast, he's being fed to the lion's in his mid 20s. Not good. TBA has the most upsets in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X