No announcement yet.

Rios open to Ruslan (Listen Arum) and he's staying at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    This guy was slurring his words before he fought Pacquiao. It's not going to end well for him.
    His Freddie Roach parkinsons jibe may take on a level of tragic irony in the years to come.

Kellerman's post Pacquiao fight comment cut him deep .Sadly the more he tries to prove that he's not a 'punch bag' at the highest level, the more I can see him being beaten like one.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Rios doesn't come in nearly the condition Ruslan does. Had to take a diuretic to make WW in his biggest fight of his life? Broner just showed us what happens when you don't dedicate yourself at the highest level. Ruslan stops Rios.
      Outside of the diuretic Ruslan gassed heavily vs Bradley. I suggest you reconsider that theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Outside of the diuretic Ruslan gassed heavily vs Bradley. I suggest you reconsider that theory.
        I forget, which fighter had to take a knee in the 12th of Bradley-Provodnikov because their opponent would NOT STOP COMING?? His heart is greater than Rios' and so is his will to win. They are close in skill and athletic attributes IMO, but Ruslan's intangibles gut him through to a big win.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
          His Freddie Roach parkinsons jibe may take on a level of tragic irony in the years to come.

Kellerman's post Pacquiao fight comment cut him deep .Sadly the more he tries to prove that he's not a 'punch bag' at the highest level, the more I can see him being beaten like one.
          Wow...yeah, you could be right.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            This guy was slurring his words before he fought Pacquiao. It's not going to end well for him.
            At the end of the Alvarado fight he was sounding like Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              At the end of the Alvarado fight he was sounding like Mosley.
              Making him a perfect opponent for you know who.

Anyway, I really hate to hear him sound like that at such a young age. The fact that he will fight on is even scarier. I feel like it's going to be a mini-Margarito situation.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                I forget, which fighter had to take a knee in the 12th of Bradley-Provodnikov because their opponent would NOT STOP COMING?? His heart is greater than Rios' and so is his will to win. They are close in skill and athletic attributes IMO, but Ruslan's intangibles gut him through to a big win.
                And just how exactly did you find out his heart is greater?? Rios went 12 rounds being pounded on by Pacman.

That is far more harsh than being pounded on by Bradley or Alvarado.

Comment

Rios is gonna retire before 30

Comment

Can you guys believe he was fighting in the lightweight division not too long ago? And now he's a full fledged welterweight.

Can't believe I used to be a fan of this guy.

Comment

A brutal fight. Both guys could do themselves a favor and take a 'tune up' fight first.

Id have to go with Ruslan in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X