No announcement yet.

Rios open to Ruslan (Listen Arum) and he's staying at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios open to Ruslan (Listen Arum) and he's staying at 147

So only way they fight is if Ruslan moves up.
    Maybe since Arum has nobody to feed him at 140.....
    Would be interesting to see Abregu match up with Rios

I wouldn't be surprised to see him give Rios a soft touch to come back, trilogy with Alvarado or have him fight Vargas

Brandon knows he can't make 140 anymore, dude looked like a skeleton face during weigh ins for this fight. 147 is his natural weight class and 154 is where he will retire.

I would love to see Rios get a tune up fight, but I want him to take a long rest NO SPARRING just rest up he is still young.

I think Brandon vs. Ruslan would be brutal. Many if only top rank and golden boy can do business.

There are a lot of good match ups. rios vs. garcia, broner, mattysse, victor ortiz.

Those would hype up boxing, on hbo 24/7 imagine rios talking crap with danny garcia and his dad? that was be badd ass.

Comment

Rios needs an easy touch like Vargas first and then Provodnikov. That's a toss up for me, I think I'll be rooting for Rios but Ruslan is my boy too.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Rios needs an easy touch like Vargas first and then Provodnikov. That's a toss up for me, I think I'll be rooting for Rios but Ruslan is my boy too.
        I think Rios can give Vargas trouble with constant pressure, but it has to be constant

Comment

This punching bag is not deserving of another title shot or main card slot after his last performance.

No thanks.

Comment

Rios future looks bleak. There's a ton of guys better than him at 147 and he's just not very good

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
              Rios future looks bleak. There's a ton of guys better than him at 147 and he's just not very good
              He's good for T.V wars

Comment

After him and Alvarado have a soft touch they should rematch each other

Comment

I don't really want to see Rios vs Ruslan, I have no doubt someone would get seriously / permanently hurt if they fought.

Comment

Honest to goodness, this fight would be so brutal.... I'm not sure if I could watch it unless both guys get 1million each.

Comment

Working...
                    X