Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Just box, if the knockout comes it comes"-I thought that was Floyd's line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Just box, if the knockout comes it comes"-I thought that was Floyd's line?

Last night and several times during 24/7 I heard Pacquiao and Roach use the line to "just box" and "if the knockout comes then it comes." Those are the exact same lines Floyd uses as to why he doesn't always press for the KO. For years Roach and Pac stans have called Floyd boring for his defensive safety first style and now Pacquiao is fighting that exact same style. I guess getting viciously KO'd has knocked some sense into Pacquiao (no pun intended.)

Don't even get me started on blood testing. Don't you guys find it interesting that Manny and his team are starting to follow in Mayweather's foot steps?

It's one of the most overused cliche's in boxing you think Mayweather coined that phrase lol

This is like the third thread on this you idiots didn't watch Pacquiao vs Margarito? It was the same ****ing fight.

Comment

first of all.. rios' chin is an A+, prime grade A mexican osteocytes are in his chin

knockout or not, the faces of mayweathers opponents WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER look like the faces of pacmonsters opponents

mayweathers actions speak louder than mayweathers fans words.. HE BEEN RUNNING SCARED FOR YEARS, KEEP RUNNING BOY BOY. CAUSE HONESTLY I WOULDNT WANT TO FIGHT PACMAN NEITHER

mayweather said it best actually, "IM A RICH COWARD, MY HEALTH COMES FIRST" which basically means manny WOULD ROCK MY SHIET WILD CRAZY TO THE POINT WERE MY HEALTH IS LITERALLY IN JEOPARDY!
      Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 11-24-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

LOL have you started watching boxing recently? Pac has always said that. prior to cotto, de la hoya etc.

Comment

Was Floyd - DLH the first time you started watching boxing?!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            It's one of the most overused cliche's in boxing you think Mayweather coined that phrase lol

This is like the third thread on this you idiots didn't watch Pacquiao vs Margarito? It was the same ****ing fight.
            I'm sure the phrase has been used before Foyd. But I don't hear many boxers saying what Floyd has been preaching for years and Manny has only JUST started saying it. I think Pac and Roach have seen Mayweathers longevity and are taking note. And dumbass Pac fans just accept whatever Manny does lol.

And no Pac Margarito was not the exact same fight. Pac took way more punishment in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              I'm sure the phrase has been used before Foyd. But I don't hear many boxers saying what Floyd has been preaching for years and Manny has only JUST started saying it. I think Pac and Roach have seen Mayweathers longevity and are taking note. And dumbass Pac fans just accept whatever Manny does lol.

And no Pac Margarito was not the exact same fight. Pac took way more punishment in that fight
              Last night proved that Margarito had a better chin than Rios. Rios was hesitant to throw back because he was afraid to get countered by faster punches while Margo didn't mind getting countered as long as he threw punches. It also helped that Margo is a bigger guy than Rios.

Comment

Pac has always said that line since forever. The only time he said that he was really looking for a knockout was against Marquez last year.

Comment

Some people on these forums think that typing in all caps proves a point, but the only point they make is that they are delusional fans who think their hero can do no wrong.

Anyways, yes, this is a line Floyd and many other fighters have used. Why would a fighter intentionally try to get themselves hurt? Sure it's exciting to watch a war in the ring, but fighters who practice some defense and don't try to force a knockout usually have longer and more successful careers.

Comment

I remember when a Floyd fan made a thread thinking Floyd invented this.

Comment

Working...
                    X