Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound is very poor but here is some of the video

Comment

I was laughing quite hysterically.

It couldn't have happened to a bigger c*nt.

Comment

I didn't like seeing Booth going crawling back to him after telling him by text that he wouldn't be training him.

Comment

what a bum this guy gets a flash knockdown of The Cobra and thinks he won the fight. Froch KTFO him

Comment

mantears. the rarest kind.

Comment

He was crying because of the trainer who had stepped in to replace Booth

GG went into his fight without the guy who knows him best, his trainer and who is also his manager

Mentally he was on a negative, attending press conferences alone against the Edddie Hern machine. He's only 25 years old, in the biggest fight of his career and fought like a beast.

Everyone ruled him out, boo'd him as he walked into the ring, however now he's respected and Froch is loathed.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I didn't like seeing Booth going crawling back to him after telling him by text that he wouldn't be training him.
                In a rematch Groves is set to earn millions, so Booth will want a piece,

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

GG went into his fight without the guy who knows him best, his trainer and who is also his manager

Mentally he was on a negative, attending press conferences alone against the Edddie Hern machine. He's only 25 years old, in the biggest fight of his career and fought like a beast.

Everyone ruled him out, boo'd him as he walked into the ring, however now he's respected and Froch is loathed.
                  Great post, Green K sent

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
                    Sound is very poor but here is some of the video

I don't even think Froch himself believes the bull**** that was spewing out of his mouth in that interview. Mugged himself right off.

He knows he got battered.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Froch is loathed? Keep dreaming. Your boy got embarrassed and KTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X