Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    so the interview garcia was doing over their time schedule was not authorized?
    Rios was still in the gym finishing off his cardio with Ariza.

While Rios was doing that, Garcia was doing interviews.

This was on their authorized extra time they were allowed (According to Team Rios).

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      u make it seem like gracia explain to roach why their staying an extra 30 when this clearly didnt happen, so how are u gonna ask me about the conference meeting part lmao!!
      No, the point is you may not get an explanation right away (or a valid explanation) but there is a proper way to carry yourself in the situation. If you're not satisfied with the explanation, you would go through the proper channels to make sure the incident doesn't happen again. Picking a fight is not the correct response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Every factual claim needs proof.
        Ok.

Add - "According to team Rios" on the end of that "factual claim".

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Every factual claim needs proof.
          Where do you expect one to get "proof" from? Unless you call Top Rank and ask them.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Rios was still in the gym finishing off his cardio with Ariza.

While Rios was doing that, Garcia was doing interviews.

This was on their authorized extra time they were allowed (According to Team Rios).

nah no one here knows about the specifics of what was authorized or not...according tos are just assumptions.

Comment

No, I'm going off what was said at the gym and in the aftermath by Garcia and co as to why the altercation happened.

It's not a far fetched story. I don't see why it needs proof that they were given permission to stay to make up the time they lost.
              still cant show proof lol. stfu then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Where do you expect one to get "proof" from? Unless you call Top Rank and ask them.
                Well Arum has been interviewed by journalists about the scuffle, some new information will probably come out. Until then, we don't need to pull stuff out of our asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  yea roach was on time but gracia refuse to leave so roach should have just padded gracia on the back and say no problem my friend and leave? u do understand they have a fight this saturday against eachother right??
                  Who gave each team their time allotment? That is who Roach needs to talk to. I'm not saying action shouldn't have been taken. I'm saying he literally could not do it himself and he should not have tried.

Comment

I don't see where my tune has changed especially with these apparent "facts" that have been brought to me.
                    u went from they got the ok for the time extension to why do i need proof for this? LOL! thats changing ur tune.

Comment

The interview they were told to do was in the morning when they arrived.

That's why they were allowed the extra time to make up for it (According to Team Garcia)

I'll put that after it every time now so it's no longer a "factual claim".
                      where did team garcia said they were allow extra time lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X