Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios To Roach: KO in Four? F*** Are You Talking About?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios To Roach: KO in Four? F*** Are You Talking About?

Former champion Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs) is very motivated to turn back the critics on Saturday night, when he faces eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) in Macau, China. Rios has heard a lot of talk about being a "punching bag" in the fight and many expect a one-sided beating from the quicker, more skillful and more experienced Pacquiao. But some are not sure if Pacquiao has fully recovered from last December brutal knockout at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

He'll feel so proud when he makes it past four

Comment

I think goes at least eight,Rios is a punk he going to come to win,but in the end Pacquiao's hand speed,foot speed,and overall skill will be too much for him.

Comment

anyone who says this fight won't go past 3 or 4 rounds is really underestimating rios...guy is tough as hell and i doubt pac will come out swinging like a madman trying to get him out of there early...if anything i could see pac stopping rios in the later rounds (TKO)..assuming pac is still the same and can still take a punch...

Comment

ummm hes talking about whats gonna happen to you, thats what the f*** hes talking about, you punching bag with legs

Comment

rios aka i have an extra chromosome

KO means knockout dip sht. smh

Comment

You can't knock a guy for saying he's going to get through 4 rounds

Comment

Rios will get destroyed

Comment

rios is going down that's for sure. 4rnds is maybe a lil excessive for uncle fred, rnd 8 or 9 sounds about right for me. i kinda picture a replay of dela hoya - pacquiao with rios' corner throwing the towel

Comment

The fight will last about 8-10 rounds. Pacquiao will mix it upstair and downstair. He will not see the punches coming after like 3rd or 4th round. It will be Margarito all over. I hope they stop the fight before Rios gets hurt

Comment

Working...
                    X