Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Sally Ekback take a step back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a step back, because it's Smelly Buttcrack... annoying!

Comment

Idk what IFL is but Chris Robinson is pretty good. He usually gets a lot of good videos and pics. Like he did with the Matthysse camp before the Garcia fight.

And he also posts on here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Take a step back, because it's Smelly Buttcrack... annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by TylerLim View Post
          Sally Eckbach gettin hosed on twitter....

https://twitter.com/Seckbach/status/403209241663528960
          LOL is that real?

how did you post that? I don't know how Twitter works? so you can post and look at what people are saying to other people or is it only if they make it public?

Comment

Yes go to Sallys twitter account and you can click his comment to expand the conversation..

Comment

This thread has me crackin the **** up. I wanna right down Sally's Ek back while she's filming as I could finish and she wouldn't even turn around due to low budget filming priority.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerLim View Post
                Yes go to Sallys twitter account and you can click his comment to expand the conversation..
                oh ok got u yeah i dont follow him or anyone i find annoying lol.

but i thought the only way you can see what people are tweeting to each other is if they RT to the public? but if you expand the convo you can see it all I see now.

the worst was when this fat kid started tweeting to me randomly and I looked at his profile and he was standing with Ellie as if Ellie was a celebrity or a fighter LOL WTF? There are losers out there who actually think Ellie is a celeb and take pics with him. Can you believe that? I mean its one thing to take a pic with him but to post it as your profile pic I just don't even know why anyone would do that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  the worst was when this fat kid started tweeting to me randomly and I looked at his profile and he was standing with Ellie as if Ellie was a celebrity or a fighter LOL WTF? There are losers out there who actually think Ellie is a celeb and take pics with him. Can you believe that? I mean its one thing to take a pic with him but to post it as your profile pic I just don't even know why anyone would do that?
                  Hey mom, I got an autograph from some down syndrome sufferer who once talked to Manny Pacquiao after a press conference!

Comment

Sally did 9/11

Comment

Ellie pisses me off cause he cuts the videos off to early like when a fighter is about to say something important its very annoying

Comment

Working...
                      X