No announcement yet.

Should Sally Ekback take a step back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Sally Ekback take a step back?

There are tons of other channels out there doing a similar thing to a higher standard. I'm glad in the UK there is ifilmlondon (now IFL TV) who actually ask the fighters/promoters tough questions between the jokes. In the US I'm a big fan of Fighthub TV. Both excellent productions that deserve the exposure more.
    Last edited by MBE; 11-21-2013, 04:12 AM.

Sally Ekbach needs to take many steps back. His videos are very amateurish and have absolutely no substance.

Comment

Sally Eckback is a joke.

Boxing is the king of all sports and does not deserve the amateur production values and journalism of Sally Eckback.

Comment

He does bring some nice videos of other gyms. That I give him credit for but some of his questions are flat out ******.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
          There are tons of other channels out there doing a similar thing to a higher standard. I'm glad in the UK there is ifilmlondon (now IFL TV) who actually ask the fighters/promoters tough questions between the jocks. In the US I'm a big fan of Fighthub TV. Both excellent productions that deserve the exposure more.
          i agree the biggest problem with him is his quality you would think by now the quality would improve with how many years he's been doing the same darn thing but his videos seem to be getting worse? maybe he needs like a tripod or something at least!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            i agree the biggest problem with him is his quality you would think by now the quality would improve with how many years he's been doing the same darn thing but his videos seem to be getting worse? maybe he needs like a tripod or something at least!
            Exactly.

Sally Eckback does not care about quality.

He is garbage and I wish he never discovered boxing

Comment

sally lunchbreak needs to stop kissing ass..and do his job properly

Comment

There's no hope for this kid, he'll forever be a C rate reporter.

You know you're shit when FightHype doesn't want you being a part of their website anymore.

Comment

Sally needs to take a step into the Macau training facility br for his daily golden shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Sally needs to take a step into the Macau training facility br for his daily golden shower.
                    Sally orders his Arizashakes with extra Ariza pee.

Comment

Working...
                    X