Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach video of racist *** remark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant see what Roach said that's getting all the over sensitive souls offended, they were having a heated row things get said its hardly racist, if you want to get upset by that then you have to get upset at them taking the piss out of a disability as well. The people involved on both sides acted like complete wankers, but its no big deal move on and forget about it.
    This screaming of discrimination like a whining girl every time someone mentions a race or anything else is getting boring, people need to man up.
    Last edited by hogey; 11-20-2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Donald was mad because he's not even mexican

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        And Mexican mother****er isn't racist, but did he really need to add Mexican to the equation? Was mother****er not good enough?
        I would've preferred for Roach to call him a "fat motherfucker".

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Calling a *** a *** isnt racist, even tho the word you're looking for is anti-semitic
          Perhaps you could explain to all the poor ignorant people on this site why is a ***ish person always referred to as "a ***" even though he might be an American, or French or English ..... He's always "the ***".

It's thinking like this that eventually led to the Holocaust, the greatest obscenity in recorded history, caused by educated, modern people.... thinking of "***s" rather than of "people".

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenBoy View Post
            People are actually falling for this fake nonsense?

The fight itself can't sell big PPV numbers so instead they try to start some silly race war. And the fact that the Pacquiao camp fired Ariza, and the Rios camp picked him up is a joke, too.

People are so naive.

Arum laughing all the way to the bank because of low IQ numbskulls who buy into this bull****.

Kind of agree I wouldnt be suprised if this was staged to drum up sales. But I don't think Roach expected Ariza to drop kick him in the chest. Roach kind of acted like a bi-ch acting tough then calling for security.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Roach doesn't know Elies name so he called him a *** which he is

Roach didn't know that fat mexicans name so he called him a mexican, which Garcia said he isn't but he looks just like one

None of this would of happened if Garcia left when he was supposed to
              just shut the **** up... print your ****** post, roll it and stick it up your arse... its idiots like this and his ****** rationale that make real pinoy boxing fans look bad...

Comment

bob to roach: what the hell happened over there Freddie?? im being flooded by calls from reporters, what is going on???

roach to bob: oh nothing bob, I just had an argument with a ****** Mexican and a ****ing ***... don't worry about it..

bob to roach: Freddie...

roach to bob: yes bob?

bob to roach: im a ***

roach to bob: .........

hilarity ensues

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  Perhaps you could explain to all the poor ignorant people on this site why is a ***ish person always referred to as "a ***" even though he might be an American, or French or English ..... He's always "the ***".

It's thinking like this that eventually led to the Holocaust, the greatest obscenity in recorded history, caused by educated, modern people.... thinking of "***s" rather than of "people".
                  The ****s were "educated, modern people"?

Comment

How Garcia and ROach will end up

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      The ****s were "educated, modern people"?
                      At the forefront of science and technology.

Comment

Working...
                      X