Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"***" isn't a race. Elie is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Um, no. You are the creator of a cheap homemade **** website where users spend less than 0:57 seconds on it on average with 2.40 daily pageviews per visitor. In other words, you're ****ing broke dude.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rrrentertainment.com
      little do you know, we've generated 6 figures EACH of the last 2 fiscal years
      we have roughly 400-415 subscribers right now which pay $20 a month. you do the math. just so you know, im a fkn genius, AN INTERNET TYCOON.. reaping income & benefits every single one of you COULD ONLY WISH OF HAVING
      as i said, ima future millionaire with studios in north miami & nyc
      nd as i asked.. you are who again? oh okay, i figured
      Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 11-20-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
        We get it man.
        lmao!! i was thinking to myself , havnt i read this 3 times alrready?? i finally caught on

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          If that type of stuff gets under your skin, don't ever hang out with me and my buddies.

Mother ****ers always call me a crazy chank, even though I'm Korean.

Elie is a ****** guy. He's also a ***. Put 2 and 2 together.
          It doesn't get under my skin, it's just ignorant. Bringing up his religion/ethnicity is a hateful and ignorant thing to do.

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
          I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
          WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
          FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
          You're bragging about ganging up on people, absolute coward.

Comment

I heard the mexican line, I didn't hear the *** one though. Freddie was wrong to go there, it's not okay at all, but I feel like it's more of a heat of the moment thing, I don't think he actually hates ***s and Mexicans. Now with that said, Ariza's a piece of ****. I find it ironic that after this, he was blabbing on about how Freddie should have been professional, but he went way overboard by making fun of Roach's Parkinsons. Also, Elie Seckbach is trying way too hard to get attention. You're a reporter dude, stick with that and try not to get involved, regardless of what gets thrown around. Do your job.

Comment

Um, no. You are the creator of a cheap homemade **** website where users spend less than 0:57 seconds on it on average with 2.40 daily pageviews per visitor. In other words, you're ****ing broke dude.

LOLOLOL!!!!

Comment

Comment

People are actually falling for this fake nonsense?

The fight itself can't sell big PPV numbers so instead they try to start some silly race war. And the fact that the Pacquiao camp fired Ariza, and the Rios camp picked him up is a joke, too.

People are so naive.

Arum laughing all the way to the bank because of low IQ numbskulls who buy into this bull****.

Comment

What's with people coming in here talking about how they're gonna rob this and steal that? Who gives a ****. If you're ass is over 18 and STILL proud of that ****, you need to do this thing called growing the **** up. Damn internet gangsters I tell ya...

Comment

Ariza actually kicked Roach in the chest? That guy has zero class but hey he was a hero to Pac fans when he was working for him so we can't really condemn him right guys?

Comment

Working...
                      X