Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake Ellie Seckbach trying to say Manny is racist...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keezy View Post
    i started to hate smellie since da provodnikoff mom comment somebody needs to sock da **** out his ass he dont know **** bout boxing dick ridin fuk boy
    Wait what did he say about Ruslan's mom? I agree though that this lil f@ggot needs an ass whooping

Comment

• robert garcia a G

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanBox View Post
        Wait what did he say about Ruslan's mom? I agree though that this lil f@ggot needs an ass whooping
        He said he wants to see Danny Garcia fight Provodnikov so he could laugh at what Angel Garcia has to say about Ruslan's mom's appearance.

Elie has no class.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          He said he wants to see Danny Garcia fight Provodnikov so he could laugh at what Angel Garcia has to say about Ruslan's mom's appearance.

Elie has no class.
          Wow. Yeah dude definitely has no class. He shouldnt be making fun of anyones appearance lol. I guess he was mad that ruslan beat down alvarado better than rios did.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Elie always asks the stupidest questions. The only reason we watch his vids is because he has backstage entry. The only good questions that are asked are by other people who happen to be around him
            The only thing Elie has is access. In his field that is very important.

But it's not like he's a great reporter. The questions he asks are just flat out stupid.

Comment

• Ellie is def bias as **** and it's ****ed up how he tries to **** on PAC after all
              The times pacs been friendly towards him. Just goes to show how some people are and is probably the reason why floyd still doesn't like ellie despite the recent dickk riding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                The only thing Elie has is access. In his field that is very important.

But it's not like he's a great reporter. The questions he asks are just flat out stupid.
                Elie is a lazy fool when it comes to doing research. He has all the access yet doesn't do any research on boxing and always asks the same crap over and over. Have you ever read his Fanhouse articles from years ago when he used to work for AOL?

The dude can't spell. He seriously types articles like 5 sentences and misspelled half of the words.

I don't know how this guy even got so much access with all his horrible repetitive questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Elie is a lazy fool when it comes to doing research. He has all the access yet doesn't do any research on boxing and always asks the same crap over and over. Have you ever read his Fanhouse articles from years ago when he used to work for AOL?

The dude can't spell. He seriously types articles like 5 sentences and misspelled half of the words.

I don't know how this guy even got so much access with all his horrible repetitive questions.
                  I think he gets the access he does because all his questions are about boosting the fighters ego. He always asks them about their fans, irrelevent questions for post-fight analysis.

Also people need to remember that pac was the FIRST fighter ellie got access to, pac was his way in to the industry.

Comment

• Ariza said, he created space, that's the funniest shyt I've heard in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post

He's an Israeli, Jewish reporter based in LA so he gets afforded opportunities that other upcoming reporters might not get, and he's a hustler (despite the lack of knowledge he demonstrates on the topics he covers, the sheer amount of work he puts in (in the form of videos), his consistency, and enthusiasm is what helps him). His persistence is another advantage as he seems like the type of person that will get your contact info and spam you you until you accept his requests.

What he did in the video is no surprise. He'd do the same to Garcia, Rios, Ariza, and anyone else in that camp if it will benefit him.

Comment

Working...
                      X