Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Mobbed By Venetian Employees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So everyone clearly remembers Margaritos loss to Pacquiao but for some magical reason they all seem to have forgotten seeing Pacman sleeping facedown on the canvas, tucked in with a teddy bear on every sports news channel, text, tweet etc. and for the record i got big love for Pacquiao. its a 50/50 fight for me. its gonna be very very violent

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
      So everyone clearly remembers Margaritos loss to Pacquiao but for some magical reason they all seem to have forgotten seeing Pacman sleeping facedown on the canvas, tucked in with a teddy bear on every sports news channel, text, tweet etc. and for the record i got big love for Pacquiao. its a 50/50 fight for me. its gonna be very very violent
      Because we also remember the difference in styles.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
        The only chance Rios has is if his chin holds up for 12rounds and he buys off the judges...good luck.
        Last edited by p4p-champ; 11-19-2013, 02:37 PM.

Comment

This fight/Rios has Ricky Hattonn written all over it. But I do think Rios will make it exciting for the few rounds that it last.

I am curious to see who the Chinesse support based on all the political turmoil these two country's have had. I thought China was an odd place from the begining...no taxes, but no ties to either fighter and an ongoing political battle with Philippines. Mexico would have made more sense. No taxes, closer to the lucrative fan base of the United States, Manny has a good following in Mexico and Brandon is of Mexican decent.....and if anyone is worried about judges, it won't matter, this fight will not go the distance.

Comment

Working...
          X